2013 25-CENT COLOURED COIN - PREHISTORIC ANIMALS
25 cent glow in the dark coloured coin - TYLOSAURUS PEMBINENSIS
• Your unique coloured coin features glow-in-the-dark technology!
• For best effect, place the coin in sunlight, fluorescent, or incandescent light for 30-60 seconds, then bring the coin into the dark to reveal the glowing skeleton of the dinosaur!
• Third coin in the Prehistoric Animals coin series.
• Photo-luminescent effect will not wear.
• Limited to 30,000 coins worldwide.
• Your coin design was approved by Alberta's Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology.
Designed by Canadian artist Julius Csotonyi under the technical guidance of Alberta's Royal Tyrell Museum, your coin illustrates paleontologists' rendition of what Tylosaurus pembinensis may have looked like. This daunting beast slithers across the field of the coin, head and massive jaw in the foreground, its mouth open to reveal dozens of sharp, powerful teeth. Removed from natural light, the monster's glow-in-the-dark image is transformed into an intricate skeleton. The reverse is engraved with the word "CANADA," the date "2013," and the face value of "25 CENTS."
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with black flock and protected by a customized colour sleeve with photo-luminescent elements.
MEDIA (Click thumbnails for larger view)
Shawn Paradise, NL, CA
Member Since: January 28, 2009
Other ads that may be of interest: