21’-6” fibreglass / wood fishing or pleasure boat
V-hull hard chine design. Fiberglass-wood composite construction. Wood panel constructed hull, solid wood frames, gunwhales, stem, keel, keelson, transom, and seats. Fiberglass hull exterior and interior throughout. Four compartments with pound board dividers and bilge access via centerline floorboards. This boat is very steady on the water, sides are high for added safety. Originally designed as a commercial fishing-workboat, now used for pleasure. Pleasure craft licensed with Transport Canada.
Hull Length: 21’-6”
Breadth Max.: 8’-3”
Breadth Transom: 7’-3”
Gunwhale height: 30” from floorboards on centerline, 27” at sides.
Date of Build: 2003
Engine: 75HP Honda 4 stroke, injectors able to be easily converted to 90HP, Honda controls, tachometer at helm position
• Rule bilge pump with switch at helm, hard wired to battery
• 6 breaker 12VDC panel, currently wired for 12V phone charger and Garmin GPS/Fish Finder, included
• 12 gallon (45 liter) fuel tank
• 12VDC battery
• Cable steering
• Paddles, dip net, gaff and hand gaff
• 2 buoy fenders
• Heavy duty ¾” braided painter, including 3 extra mooring lines. 2 aft and 1 port forward.
• Two anchors and line
• Four (4) cushioned marine seats on swivel mounts
• Heavy duty custom made canvas cover for winter storage
• Vantage VRT-3750 double axle, galvanized, purchased in 2019
• Spare tire included
• 3 tie down straps included
Call or text. Will respond to serious inquiries only. Thanks for your interest.
MEDIA (Click thumbnails for larger view)
Member Since: May 23, 2014
Other ads that may be of interest: