PREMIUM AD
  • Sun, Jun 6, 2:50 PM
    Paradise, Avalon Peninsula
    265/70/R17 winter tires studded - off a 2017 F150. Open to offers.
  • $125
    Sat, Jun 5, 9:05 AM
    Spaniard’s Bay, Avalon Peninsula
    For sale, 4 Truck Tires with Rims. 265/70/R17 to fit Chev or GMC. Good for one more season. $125.00 Spaniard’s Bay 683-1329 or 683-1239
  • $180
    Thu, May 27, 11:28 AM
    South Brook, Central/Interior
    Motomaster 10ply 265/70/r17 65% life remaining. 7.62mm of tread remaining
  • Wed, May 26, 4:40 PM
    Paradise, Eastern
    I am looking for 2 tires. Must be BF Goodrich K02 265 70R17 is great condition (at least 75% tread remaining). Text or email what you have.
  • $250obo
    Tue, Jun 15, 8:16 PM
    St. Philips, Avalon Peninsula
    Set of four all season tires 265/65/R17
  • Sat, May 29, 6:28 AM
    StJohn's, Avalon Peninsula
    Needed one only 295 70 R17 must be like new or very good condition.
  • $300obo
    Sat, Jun 19, 1:49 PM
    St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
    LT 245 70 R17 Wintercat tires. Lots of life left in them. Please no emails
  • $500
    Tue, Jun 1, 7:28 PM
    Paradise, Avalon Peninsula
    4 Firestone Transforce AT2 265 70 17 truck tires, came off of Nissan Titan XD. Complete with lug nuts, center hubs and wheel sensors.
  • $125
    Tue, Jun 1, 11:39 AM
    whitbourne, Avalon Peninsula
    3 lt265/70/16 Firestone destination xt One approximately 60% remaining Two approximately 40% remaining
  • $500
    Thu, May 13, 9:13 PM
    CBS, Avalon Peninsula
    4 studded (one not) Firestone Winter force 265/70/17 In excellent condition no plugs or patches 500 ono
  • $790
    Thu, May 20, 12:31 AM
    Parker’s Cove, Burin Peninsula
    (4) brand new lt265/70/17 tires 10 ply load range e very deep and aggressive thread 3 sets available 7092770693
  • $400obo
    Thu, May 20, 3:24 PM
    mount pearl, Avalon Peninsula
    Got a set of 265/70/17's that came off a 2017 Dodge Ram. Only used 2 years. $400 obo. Call or text Jim @ 689 5385
  • $200firm
    Sun, Jun 6, 12:32 PM
    Conception Bay South, Avalon Peninsula
    Hankook DynaPro AS P235-70-R17 summer tires mounted on chrome rims. Used on my F150. $200 firm for the set of four.
  • $900
    Tue, May 25, 7:49 AM
    Bay Bulls, Avalon Peninsula
    Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S 265/70/17 tires and rims for sale $900 ONO
  • $790
    Mon, May 24, 10:53 PM
    Parker’s Cove, Burin Peninsula
    Lt265/70/17 10 ply Brand new $790 located in Parker’s cove and St. John’s
  • $650firm
    Sun, May 23, 7:37 PM
    Foxtrap, Avalon Peninsula
    Sunfull SF W-11 245 70 R17 winter studded tires on Touren 3140 rims. 9/32 left on the tires with all studs intact Touren 3140 rims are dual pattern 5 x 114.3 and 5 x120. They have GM/Chev tire sensors. I ran them on my Nissan Pathfinder. Tires only have less than 7000km and rims were used for a few winters. Rims are in decent shape and come with centres and hardware. $650 call, text or respond to the ad. If the ad is still up they are still available
  • $200
    Wed, Jun 16, 8:36 PM
    St. John’s, Avalon Peninsula
    Good tread, no plugs.
  • $880
    Sun, Jun 13, 10:25 AM
    Parker’s Cove, Burin Peninsula
    Just arrived 3 more sets Lt265/70/18 Firestone transforce at2 Perfect replacement for the f150 and Silverado/Sierra Being 10 mm narrower and the exact same height
  • $40
    Fri, May 7, 7:42 PM
    n.l, Avalon Peninsula
    For good year wrangler tires ,great for a plow truck or woods rig 265/70/r17 $40 text or calls on 687-0484
  • Sun, Mar 7, 9:04 AM
    Bay Roberts, Avalon Peninsula
    4 TIRES 265-75-17