All season tires

$200 obo
City/Town: Bishop's cove
Area: Avalon Peninsula
Seller:
terry
Posted: Tue, Aug 16, 6:56 PM
ITEM DETAILS
Two Michelin? all season tires 225 50 17 200$ … like new
MEDIA (Click thumbnails for larger view)
SELLER
tl

Terry Bishop's Cove

Member Since: September 14, 2009

Other ads that may be of interest:

  • St johns

    Eastern
    Mon, September 12, 6:18 PM
    $250.00
    4 All Season Tires 255/R70 18

    4 all season tires

  • 4 all seasons tires

    St. John’s

    Avalon Peninsula
    Thu, September 15, 5:09 PM
    $150.00 obo
    4 all seasons tires

    225/50 R17. All seasons Three tires has approximately 50 to 60% threading left on them and the other one has about 30 to 40% threading left. These are all season tires and was well taken care of. Asking $150 ONO

  • One all season tire

    Carbonear

    Avalon Peninsula
    Sat, September 24, 10:54 AM
    $20.00
    One all season tire

    One michillen all season tire in great condition