Tue, Apr 23, 9:37 AM
st.john's, Avalon Peninsula
1951-1968 Dodge Power Wagon M Series 3/4 tonne chassis. Could very well be
1942-1945 WC chassis. Believed to have been canadian ambulance model.
Located in Holyrood.
Came from Nova Scotia. Extremely solid. It is rolling with axles and transfer
Mon, Apr 8, 8:09 AM
Winterton, Trinity Bay, Avalon Peninsula
Renovated (flooring, plumbing, etc.) 2 bedroom, 1 bath bungalow overlooking
Winterton Harbour, Trinity Bay; #4 Harnums Hill. 110-220 wiring; Concrete block
foundation. Siding, windows and shingles replaced. Rooms all primed and ready
for your colors; Appliances NOT included. Large front and back porches. Town
has water, sewer, ambulance, grocery store, Fire Dept., Home Hardware and
Restaurant. Asking $69,999. Call for information 709-583-2084 NO RENTALS
Tue, Apr 2, 3:02 PM
Bishop's Falls, Central/Interior
You would have to search hard to find a bombardier Iltis and Trailer in better
condition this. This vehical is the ambulance model and came with an extension
for a stretcher like the toy in the last picture. We removed the
extension and stretcher rack and put it in storage and it can easily be
reinstalled if a collector wanted that.
This Iltis came from out west and was only used for training. It spent a lot
of time in military storage.
Less then 9000 km on it and has original tires.
If interested you can call me or the owner whom I'm posting this for.
Mon, Apr 8, 10:49 PM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
This is an computer controlled triple conversion communications receiver. When
used for VHF/UHF, it's more of a advanced scanner than a traditional scanner
with manual choices of modes, filters and searching steps. The band scope lets
you see instantly channel activity within a +/- 2 MHz window. Originally paid
$450 plus tax, plus shipping & not including the Windows 10 USB interface.
- Black Box triple conversion 0.01 - 1300 MHz (AM/FM/FM-Wide) Communications
Receiver (Mint Condition)
- AC adaptor (also operates at 12 volts for auto or marine use)
- Windows 10 USB interface
- 30 MHz to 1300 MHz portable wide-band antenna plus 10 feet of coax
- instruction manual
- Original Icom Control software that works with Windows 10. Many Free and
Commercial Software Available for this Receiver to enhance it's functions.
- Very cool receiver to use. Great for unattended logging of frequencies and
finding new stations because your computer controls what the radio does.
- AM mode (Shortwave, Aircraft, CB Radio, etc)
- FM (2 way radio communications like Fire, Ambulance. Public service, etc)
- FM-Wide (Wireless audio transmitters like wireless mic's, FM broadcast band
like CBC, OZ-FM, etc)
- Filters (6kHz/15kHz AM/FM) (50kHz/230kHz FM-Wide)
- This is the model before the PCR-1500 and is similar but it does not include
SSB or CW and the frequency coverage ends at 1.3 GHz and not 3.3 GHz. Not much
to hear above 1.3 GHz. Can decode digital audio/data signals with optional
software & a simple modification. It's intended for radio scanner enthusiasts,
radio amateurs, pilots, government, military, security, surveillance, media
monitoring, marine and industrial applications. The US government purchased a
large quantity of these radios to incorporate in some of their drones.
Price is FIRM