• $40.00
    Fri, Feb 19, 1:47 PM
    St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
    Selling a vintage high end Drambuie gold labeled liquor decanter, made in italy from a heavy crystal glass and holds a 26 oz bottle.
  • $10.00firm
    Mon, Jan 25, 2:34 PM
    Brigus, Avalon Peninsula
    4 pourers for liquor bottles 10.00
  • Mon, Jan 25, 8:18 PM
    avalon, Avalon Peninsula
    vintage 60's Jim bean -(Jeannie) decanter - open to offers.
  • $50.00
    Fri, Feb 5, 2:46 PM
    St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
    Selling a 1969 Stitzel Weller "old cabin still" hillbilly decanter, great shape.
  • $10.00
    Sun, Feb 21, 11:00 PM
    Carbonear, Avalon Peninsula
    Vintage Crystal Wine Decanter with iridescent look $10
  • $310.00
    Thu, Feb 18, 2:35 PM
    GRAND FALLS WINDSOR, Central/Interior
    ANTIQUE NEWFOUNDLAND DOG NEWFIE SCREECH LIQUOR BOTTLE . VERY RARE TO FIND
  • Tue, Feb 23, 9:11 PM
    fermeuse, Eastern
    Board of Liquor Control(BLC) The Board of Liquor Control (BLC) was established in 1924 under the Alcoholic Liquor Act, which revoked Prohibition. Under the previous system there were many abuses as government was directly responsible for purchasing and distrubuting alcoholic beverages.The BLC, which consisted of a chairman and two members, were also given the right to bottle liquor products for domestic comsumption. They existed until the formation of the Newfoundland Liquor Commission in 1968 and were as know as "the controllers". Photo 1 Oval-shaped liquor flask embossed in a circle "B.L.C". Aqua in colour, 20.5 cm in height. Post 1924. Photo 2 Oval-shaped liquor flask embossed in a circle "B.L.C". clear-coloured, 21 cm in height. Post 1930. . Photo 3 Liquor bottle emboss
  • $15.00firm
    Mon, Jan 25, 2:35 PM
    Brigus, Avalon Peninsula
    3 OLD BLC BOARD OF LIQUOR CONTROL NFLD BOTTLES CLEAR EMPTY RARE $ 15.00 each DATED FROM 1924 TO 1988
  • $100.00obo
    Mon, Feb 1, 4:19 PM
    ST. JOHN'S, Avalon Peninsula
    Numerous Silver plated Items and a Pewter Decanter. Including Serving Dishes, Water Jug, Salt and Pepper Shakers. Sold as a lot. Reasonable offers accepted.
  • $15.00neg
    Wed, Jan 6, 7:59 PM
    Brigus, Avalon Peninsula
    2 old empty vintage green liquor bottles with INVERTED CONE BOTTOM KNOWN AS PASTE MOLDS OR TURNED MOLDS DATED BACK AS EARLY AS 1887 BY DE STEIGER FAMILY LASALLE ILLINOIS IN THE US 15.00 each or best offer LOT 22
  • $40.00
    Fri, Feb 19, 1:51 PM
    St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
    Selling a Toronto Maple Leaf NHL licensed women's shoe shaped wine bottle or liquor bottle holder. For the leafs fan with everything!
  • $1.00
    Tue, Feb 23, 8:28 PM
    fermeuse, Eastern
    TheArmy and Navy Depot was established in 1865 by W. L. Walsh and was located at 119 Duckworth Street. In the late 1880s, John J. Kearney took over the business, which operated until the early 1900s. Photo 1 Liquor flask embossed “W. L. WALSH / ARMY AND NAVY / DEPOT.” Aqua in colour, 18.5 cm in height. 1870s-1880s. Photo 2 Partial liquor flask acid-etched “W. L. WALSH / ARMY AND NAVY DEPOT.” Aqua in colour, approximately 18.5 cm in height. 1870s-1880s. Photo 3 Liquor bottle embossed “W. L. WALSH / ARMY AND NAVY / DEPOT.” Aqua in colour, 30 cm in height. 1870s-1880s. Photo 4 Stoneware jug impressed with the makers trademark “POWELL BRISTOL” and the words “Wm. L. WALSH / Army & Navy Depot / 119 Duckworth Street / Saint Johns / Newfoundland.” Tan top, cream body. 1870s-1880s.
  • $1.00
    Tue, Feb 23, 9:44 PM
    fermeuse, Eastern
    John Carter opened a grocery and liquor store and later a tevern at 30 New Gower Street. The business closed in the early 1900s. Photo 8: One quart stoneware bottle impressed with the words “John Carter / 30 NEW GOWER STREET / SAINT JOHNS/ NEWFOUNDLAND.” Beige in colour, 1871-1884.
  • Wed, Feb 24, 10:01 AM
    fermeuse, Eastern
    Hayward and Company was formed around 1884 by Henry E. Hayward and was located at 253 Water Street. Along with being a wine and spirit merchant, Hayward was also a ship owner. During the early 1900s Henry Hayward died and his son, Arthur, took control of the business. Arthur Hayward concentrated on the selling of wines and spirits. The business closed shortly after 1915. Photo 1 Liquor bottle embossed (on base) “HAYWARD & CO. / ST. JOHN'S / N.F.” Olive green in colour (also found in aqua), 31 cm in height. 1880s-1890s.