Sun, Sep 20, 8:35 AM
Sheffield Lake, West Coast
SHEFFIELD LAKE: One acre owned lot #49.Two bedroom, totally furnished
.Approximately one hour drive from Deer Lake and just 12 km in from Trans
Canada highway. Private location-surrounded by trees and has a groomed yard.
Ready to walk in,five minute walk from the lake.There are two sheds, one is
primarily for the generator and solar power and the other can be used as a
workshop and/or storage for your quad or ski-doo.
Features of the Property are:
- Two bedrooms, and three sofa beds in the large living room area
- Large kitchen with beautiful cupboards and even larger living room with T.V,
- 3 piece bathroom with sky light.
- Propane cooking stove
-Chest style deep freeze
-Stand alone septic tank
- Generator, solar panels, batteries & inverter included
- All furniture and appliance included
- Pine interior, built in bar and large windows.
- Red tin roof
- Seasonal gravity fed water- could put down an artisan well.
This is a turnkey, as is sale, beautiful hunting, fishing and winter sports
area.We are selling because of health reasons so a great opportunity for a 4
Please call or email: 709-632-1453 - between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. only- NO EVENING
calls will be answered.
Sat, Oct 3, 1:46 AM
Beautiful furnished lakefront cabin (Approx. 24' x 24') on granted land
Adjacent to river
Approx. 2 klms from TCH
Approx. 15 years old
One cabin nearby...otherwise very private
- Honda Generator
- Propane stove
- Running water
- Propane fridge
Serious enquires only.