Mon, Mar 16, 8:08 PM
Portugal Cove, Avalon Peninsula
30 year old male worked contruction my whole life. Own transportation. Looking
for cash work
Wed, Feb 19, 10:56 AM
St Johns, Avalon Peninsula
Just got home after 14 years in Alberta. I’ve decided to take a break from my
career in Health Care. Looking for cash work in a bar or restaurant. Have many
years of serving, bartending and kitchen experience. Super fun and happy dude,
I’d make an awesome member to any team. Please call or text Andrew at
Thu, Feb 20, 11:02 AM
Corner Brook, West Coast
Posting this ad for my son who wants to earn some cash to by a new bike.
Cleaning, yard work, painting, garbage pick up..etc...anything would be great
and I'm a very hard worker
Anything would be great!
Tue, Mar 3, 12:21 PM
CBS, Avalon Peninsula
Are you an energetic and dynamic individual looking to further a great career?
Villa Nova Pharmacy is currently hiring a Pharmacy Assistant to join our team!
Position type: FULL Time
Location: Villa Nova Plaza, CBS
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Work hours: Shift work
- To assist in providing pharmacy services
- To enter patient information in databases and prepare medications for
- Interact with patients in delivering medications and completing other sales
- Other duties include: handling cash, ordering and receiving product and
adjudicating to insurances
- Assisting in any other day-to-day operations of the pharmacy
- Knowledge relevant in the technical and clerical aspects of the pharmacy
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is required
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills with Kroll
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE #VNPharmFULL
Tue, Feb 11, 2:19 PM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every
year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of
their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to
make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth
and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
General reception duties including answering and screening incoming phone
calls, accepting and sorting deliveries by placing them in the proper mailbox,
replenishing office supplies, etc.
* Handling cash
* Weigh trucks loaded and empty
* Control number of trucks entering yard
* Direct trucks to the proper unloading area
* Create reception tickets for receiving product
* Create expedition tickets for exporting product
* Create invoices for exported product
* Record daily inventory of material entering yard
* Ability to travel within Atlantic Canada covering vacations /etc. at other
AIM Sites And other duty deemed appropriate and necessary by the Site Manage
* Minimum of 2 years of experience Scale Clerk;
* Bilingual (English/French), an asset
* Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations;
* Strong written and oral communication skills are essential;
* Basic knowledge of office administration;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
* Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
* Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a
14 month contract
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 5 pm Saturday: 8 am to 12 pm
Sun, Mar 1, 9:18 AM
Torbay, Avalon Peninsula
Hiring class 4 taxi drivers
Torbay and surrounding areas
Various shifts available
And on call position
50/50 split cash daily
Tue, Feb 4, 11:02 AM
St. John’s, Avalon Peninsula
TAXI drivers wanted. CASH PAID DAILY AFTER EACH SHIFT split 50/50. Work any
shift convenient to accommodate your schedule. Requirements: Certificate of
Conduct, Class 4 Liscense and knowledge of city. Personal training provided
(male/female) Call/text me anytime Ron at 743-3205
Tue, Feb 11, 12:04 PM
Stephenville, West Coast
Acadian Hotel (formerly Hotel Stephenville)
Night shift front desk attendant:
Full time hours (40 hours 5 days a week )
Duties: Cash balancing , VLT services, Bar service \ bar Inventory,
reservations, checking guest in and out, answering phones and some cleaning
Wed, Mar 11, 4:24 PM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
Riley Hopkins 4 colour 2 station (double rotation) Press with XY
Micro-adjustment for 'dead on" registration.
I am selling this press that's in great condition and well cared for at $1600.
So if your ready to get serious and start an amazing business that you can
easily earn a good income or a lot of extra cash then read the rest, make a
viewing appointment and pick up the press.
Start your own T-Shirt Printing business from home. Perfect machine for small
business startups. Make money printing T-Shirts.
This press features:
Heavy Duty Steel and Aluminum parts
Rotating 4 Colour Heads with XY Axis Micro-registration
Rotating Platens NOT fixed
Excellent 4 colour registration
One or two people can operate ate the same time for multiple jobs
This press is one of the best rated an long lasting presses on the market.
Amazing value for your money. Pick yours up in St. John's for $1600.
I'm Selling this press for - $1600. Before you start to think that's a lot
look at the features and consider this...
A brand one one lists for $2099
Shipping is $275
$ 356.10 Taxes
That's $2730.10 Total
Thanks for Reading.