The incumbent is tasked to produce and patent a micro-computer device based on the given research along with some direction.
Remuneration: from patent royalties, licensing or sales agreement.
• a secondary or post-secondary education. (Please NOTE that the educational requirement will be assessed as per institutional codings.)
• a reliable circuit design platform
Assets for this position may include:
• basic electrical experience or education
• electronics experience or education
• modular programming experience
• computer architecture experience or education
Resumés and scanned copies of academic transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with COMPUTER ENGINEER placed in the subject line.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts (marks) in order to further processing of their application.
Glen Gander, NL, CA
Member Since: March 24, 2018
Other ads that may be of interest: