Sun, Jul 22, 12:12 PM
Logy Bay, Avalon Peninsula
2011 Kawasaki KX 85. In like new condition! Get on and go.
Sun, Jul 22, 11:17 AM
Paradise, Avalon Peninsula
Great shape, working perfectly A few after market parts reason for saleing is I
have out grown it and need a bigger bike for more details contact 7097706256 or
7097653794 for a faster response
Sun, Jul 22, 10:20 AM
virgin arm, Central/Interior
i have a 2012 ttr 125l big wheel wondering if anyone was interested in buying
it the bike has a new back tire and brakes, there is a new chain, I also have a
new timing chain and slider ordered and paid for at yamaha email only thanks
can get more pics will trade for something of interest such as a boat, seadoo,
skidoo or somthing along thos lines maybe a quad.
Sun, Jul 22, 9:25 AM
Clarkes Beach, Avalon Peninsula
Selling my 230 that I’ve had for over 8 years. During the first year I bought
it I stopped riding and ended up storing it for about 7 years. Recently dusted
it off and replaced the battery. It runs good. I had it out for a couple test
drives and found it’s too small for me now so this is why I’m selling it.
Sun, Jul 22, 8:44 AM
Carbonear, Avalon Peninsula
For sale a 2016 kx100 2 stroke dirt bike.. Bike is 100% original on its second
tank off fuel never raced Or driven hard email or call if interested
Sun, Jul 22, 8:07 AM
pouch cove, Avalon Peninsula
For sale--- no trades
Reason for sell --- lost interest
Sat, Jul 21, 11:49 PM
Flower's Cove, Northern Peninsula
YAMAHA DIRT BIKE 2016 TTR 230
Sat, Jul 21, 9:38 PM
Bay Roberts, Avalon Peninsula
Looking to buy a Honda dirtbike 100. Must be is very good shape. Looking to
spend about 1000.
Sat, Jul 21, 9:01 PM
Bay Roberts, Avalon Peninsula
2014 Kawasaki KLX140L in excellent condition. Much nicer than the average bike
and more like a motor cross bike with front and rear disc brakes, electric
starter, and remote reservoir rear shock that is adjustable for compression and
rebound. Tires are good and it has a new chain and sprockets. Strong boxed
steel perimeter frame, 19” front and 16” rear tires. $2295 ono
Sat, Jul 21, 8:31 PM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
. Looking for dirt bikes from 125 cc to 250cc two stroke or four stroke.
Running or not. Will pay up to $1000. Will buy any bike you might have. Even
old junker dirt bikes. Will pick up anywhere on the Avalon. Thanks. Email and I
will get back to you quickly.
Sat, Jul 21, 7:47 PM
Portugal Cove, Avalon Peninsula
2014 kx 450 needs nothing! Ready to ride
Full pro circuit exhaust
Pro taper handle bars
Fresh oil and air filter
Extra oils and filters
Bike runs great!!!!!
Sat, Jul 21, 7:12 PM
conceptionbay south, Avalon Peninsula
Very clean bike,12 hours on it.Price is firm
Sat, Jul 21, 2:45 PM
Paradise, Avalon Peninsula
Off a 83 xl 80. Good condition
Sat, Jul 21, 2:18 PM
paradise, Avalon Peninsula
Youth dirt bike pants Y 10, Y small cheast protector, and helmet.
Sat, Jul 21, 1:28 PM
Flatrock, Avalon Peninsula
I have a set of Evs adult knee pads and elbow pads BRAND new with tags $40 Text
for faster reply 709 689-8066
Sat, Jul 21, 12:11 PM
South River, Avalon Peninsula
Sold bike in 4 Hours!!!
2011 Kawasaki KLX140L
Bike is in excellent condition
Not used hard or abused
Brand new rear tire just installed
Front tire is good as new
Moose team green handlebars.
Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
Clicker rear shock with remote reservoir. Fully adjustable.
This bike doesn't need anything. Selling because son has outgrown it
Sat, Jul 21, 11:18 AM
Bay Bulls, Avalon Peninsula
Stolen from my shed on September 28 2015 @ 1am 2007 yamaha yz450f dirt bike and
a 2008 honda foreman 500. Reward offered on both bikes no questions. Fenders on
bike are white not black like picture
Sat, Jul 21, 11:17 AM
Bonavista bay, Eastern
I'm looking for a baja 70cc dirt bike front rim. And a rear tire. Text me if u
have anything laying around thanks.
Sat, Jul 21, 11:11 AM
L’Anse Au Loup, South Coast Labrador
A 2011 Yamaha TTR 110 in excellent condition..
Sat, Jul 21, 10:44 AM
Harbour Grace, Avalon Peninsula
SAVE $1800 On A New 2017 Yamaha YZ450F Dirtbike
FINANCING AS LOW AS 1.89%
2017 Yamaha YZ450F
SALE: $7999.00 (Plus Freight/PDI, Tax, Licence)
Contact Ken or Michael for more details
596-5957 or 596-5971
* Revolutionary reversed engine design with front mounted FI system & rear
* Mass centralizing rearward-slanted-cylinder helps keeps weight centred in
* Launch Control System
* "Battery-less" 44mm throttle body FI & easy access airbox
* Compact aluminum Bilateral Beam frame & aluminum swingarm
* Industry-leading, fully adjustable KYB® "SSS" fork & Monocross rear
* Large 270 mm front disc brake & twin piston caliper
* GYTR® Power Tuner ReadyENGINE
* Design goals for the YZ450F are a balance of easy cornering, a lightweight
& compact feeling due to excellent mass centralization and a deep power band
tuned for excellent "ride-ability & controllability".
* "Reversed" liquid-cooled, 450cc, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), 4-stroke, single
with fuel injection.
* Rearward slanted, reversed cylinder design.
* rearward slant moves a significant amount of rotating weight toward the
centre of the chassis
* rearward slanted design centralizes mass for excellent handling & a light
* "Reversed" engine design (FI system is front mounted, exhaust exits from
rear of cylinder).
* FI throttle body & air box are front mounted, providing a straight intake
* straight intake path into the cylinder, provides optimum fuel/ air flow for
* front mounted intake keeps fuel cooler since engine heat has less effect on
incoming fuel (cooler fuel is more dense & increases power)
* design centralizes mass for light, agile handling
* Compact 4-valve cylinder head features a 12.5:1 compression ratio.
* 37 mm titanium intake valves & 30.5 mm titanium exhaust valves
* 4-valve design offers optimum flow for excellent power & torque
* compact combustion chamber design
* Lightweight, hollow intake & exhaust cams
* excellent power & controllability in the low to mid rpm range
* strong high rpm power
* Lightweight titanium valves use load-reduced oval valve springs.
* titanium reduces reciprocating weight & allows for a higher rpm limit (40%
lighter than steel valves)
* reduced friction (load reduced) valve springs
* Automatic cam chain tensioner.
* reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
* special cam chain "sliders" reduce internal frictional losses.
* Lightweight, ceramic composite plated aluminum cylinder.
* reduced weight... no sleeve or heavy liner... plating is sprayed directly
on the aluminum block
* ceramic coating insures faster, more uniform heat dissipation
* coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston,
reducing friction & increasing power
* Cylinder is "offset" relative to the crankshaft (to exhaust side)
* reduces frictional losses between piston & cylinder wall during the power
* Cylinder "cutaways" allow air "trapped" under the piston to enter a side
chamber (or cutaway).
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* Crankcase also utilizes special "cutaways"
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* crankcase cutaways match cylinder cutaways for maximum efficiency
* Lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston.
* lightweight design means faster throttle response
* reduced mechanical vibration for excellent durability
* special coating on piston skirt reduces friction
* Piston oil cooler jet nozzle directs oil to the cylinder, rod & underside
* reduces piston, cylinder & rod temperatures for excellent durability
* Carburized (type of heat treatment) connecting rod for excellent durability.
* Lightweight gear driven balancer shaft.
* reduces vibration for improved rider comfort & reduces rider fatigue
* 5-speed transmission utilizes a 2-bar, floating shift guide system & a 14
mm shift shaft.
* smooth, positive shifts
* good durability in the event of a crash (14 mm shift shaft)
* see spec page for gear ratios
* Heavy duty, multi-plate, clutch with quick access magnesium outer cover.
* quick access outer cover provides fast & easy clutch access
* light lever pull for reduced hand fatigue
* 44mm Keihin throttle body fuel injection system.
* 12-hole injector
* maximizes fuel atomization for more complete combustion & excellent power
* FI benefits include automatic adjustments to insure the optimum fuel - air
ratio regardless of outside air temperature & altitude
* other benefits include excellent starting & excellent throttle response
* cold start knob also doubles as an idle adjuster
* The injector spray pattern, spray direction and the distance to the intake
valves have been optimized. Forward mounted straight intake tract helps to
maximize the benefits of the FI system & overall power output.
* Optional, compact, hand held "GYTR Power Tuner" allows tailoring of both
fuel injection duration & ignition mapping.
* 9- different setting points can be accessed for both fuel duration &
* maps can be stored & shared with other Power Tuners if desired
* easy access GYTR Power Tuner connector port
* Revised forward mounted air box with washable, dual stage foam air filter.
* No tools required to access air filter
* new air box cover & new quick release fastners
* washable design reduces maintenance costs
* Launch control system (LCS).
* provides smoother, quicker starts with less wheel spin & front wheel lift
* allows rider to concentrate on clutch control, body position & machine
* system functions in 1st & 2nd gears only and is disabled as soon as the
bike is shifted into 3rd gear
* ECU controls the system and adjusts rpm to limit wheel spin & wheelies
* activation button is on the LHS handlebar & features a LED indicator light.
* Special "G" sensor system
* shuts down fuel injection system if bike lies on its side for more than 10
* helps prevent costly engine damage
* no special procedure to re-start the bike... just kick it and go.
* Works-style race-spec "barrel adjuster" for on-the-fly clutch lever free
* Compact, lightweight "Bilateral Beam" aluminum frame.
* centralizes mass for exceptional handling & manoeuvrability
* frame offers an optimum rigidity balance between strength, rigidity & tuned
flex, plus excellent shock absorbing qualities
* frame design offers excellent "rider - machine communication" (a.k.a.
* key goal of the chassis is fast & easy cornering ... one of the main keys
to winning races
* Lightweight, tapered aluminum swingarm.
* lightweight design reduces unsprung weight for optimum suspension
* excellent rear wheel traction & control
* 25mm rear axle
* Lightweight detachable rear sub frame.
* constructed of square-section, lightweight aluminum pipe with no bends
* allows easy access when servicing rear suspension components
* detachable design reduces costs in the event of a loop out
* Adjustable handlebar holders offer a total of 4 different handlebar
positions with an adjustment range of 30mm.
* suits wide variety of rider sizes
* handlebar holders are rubber mounted for reduced vibration & improved rider
* Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
* TCV enhances damping from mid to full stroke & improves bottoming
* TCV offers more precise control throughout the full suspension stroke
* TCV is located on the upside of the spring & its function is controlled by
piston speed, not piston position, hence the term "Speed Sensitive System fork".
* Monocross link rear suspension with 315 mm (12.4") of wheel travel.
* features a fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback shock
* separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping
* shock is in-line with the center axis of the frame for excellent control
* shock adjustments include: threaded spring preload, 20 -way low-speed
compression damping, 2 turns of high speed compression damping & 30-way rebound
* 270mm floating front "wave-style" disc & compact Nissin twin piston caliper.
* wave disc design reduces weight & improves cooling (wave design offer more
surface area for better cooling)
* excellent braking performance
* "Shorty style" adjustable front brake lever can be adjusted to fit various
* 245 mm rear disc brake features a "wave-style" disc & single piston Nissin
caliper & master cylinder.
* revised rear motor for improved heat resistance
* Rear caliper & lower portion of the wave disc are protected by heavy duty
* Lightweight, plastic resin 7.5 litre fuel tank
* reduces centre of gravity & centralizes mass for exceptional handling & a
* tank can be flipped on its back without disconnecting fuel line (easy
servicing under the tank)
* compact in-tank electric fuel pump
* Compact body work.
* reduces weight & enhances the lightweight feel and look of the YZ450F
* flat design, "minimal" bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements & a
natural riding position
* minimal design aids in keeping the body looking good (less plastic to
scratch or damage)
* graphics are impregnated directly into the plastic rad shrouds & will not
peel off or get damaged by pressure washing
* Flat seat design.
* provides easy rider movements
* features a "cap cover" to access the fuel cap
* non-slip seat cover material resists clogging with dirt or mud
* Rugged Excel rims.
* excellent durability
* reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance & handling
* front rim size is 1.60 x 21", rear is 2.15 x 19"
* hub features second bearing on sprocket side for increased rigidity &