Fri, Apr 30, 2:56 PM
port aux basques, West Coast
1985 750 Honda shadow. 28xxxkms. The bike was completely stripped down sand
blasted and painted then rebuilt. A lot of new parts on the bike.
- New handle bars
- New turn signals
- Complete paint job
- All new fluids in everything.
Can be seen running. But doesn’t start well it needs a carburetor rebuild or
Could need a tune up I just don’t have the time anymore. May trade for
something. If nothing else be a perfect parts bike
Thu, Apr 29, 11:05 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
2007 GL1800 with 94000 kms. This bike has the comfort package which includes
heated seat, handlebars and foot area. Bike works perfectly. Upgraded speakers,
windshield, signal lights, driver foot pegs. Rebuilt 9 years ago after an
accident. No major component damage. I've put 23,000 kms on the bike since.
Sun, May 16, 9:40 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
Really fun vintage bike for sale. Unfortunately I am moving and cannot take it
with me. Right now it is not running but I believe it’s the starter solenoid
($15 part) or the ignition timing (free, just need to set it). The bike is
registered and has tags until the fall.
There are lots of upgrades such as a new starter motor, electronic ignition,
carb rebuild, and new battery (over $500). I’m hoping this will go to someone
that will get it going for this summer and enjoy it.
Tue, Jun 1, 2:27 PM
Torbay, Avalon Peninsula
2006 Honda Shadow Sabre MotorTrike ($12,995 ONO)
* 1099cc manual liquid-cooled V-twin
* MotorTrike Kit conversion: 5,500 Km's
* Metallic Grey / Chrome
* Flames - Black / Grey Pinstripe
* LED Tail Lights
* Adjustable Air Shock
* Fender Bras
Reason for Selling: Need a 2000-2006 Harley Softail for next trike conversion
Fri, Jun 4, 8:39 PM
CONCEPTION BAY SOUTH, Avalon Peninsula
1999 Honda Shadow Aero 1100cc
MINT condition - in storage for 10 years (started regularly)
Brand new front and back tires (less than 100 kms)
Brand new battery (purchased and installed yesterday)
No scratches, dents, dings. NOTHING. Bike is in immaculate condition.
The Aero emphasizes the best of classic styling. The valenced fenders,
floorboards and fishtail exhaust all give the Aero its classic profile while
the ultra-wide tires offers a wide footprint. The custom saddle offers a high
level of comfort while the detachable passenger portion allows an even more
radical look when cruising solo.
Engine Type: 1099 cc, 4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled – V Twin
Valves SOHC, 3 valves/cylinder
Transmission type: 5 speed
Final Drive: Shaft drive
· The Shadow Aero V-twin engine pumps out impressive power at all engine
speeds. The engine’s broad power delivery and five-speed transmission offer
exceptional rideability around town and on the open road.
· Rubber engine-mounting isolates unwanted vibrations for comfortable cruising.
· Heavily chromed two-into-one-into-one exhaust system produces rich V-twin
sound and enhances appearance with a low-slung look and stylish fishtail tip.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Dual chromed shocks feature an advanced internal valve system for a
comfortable and compliant ride.
· Ultra-wide, low, 140/80-17 front tire on chromed spoked rim enhances
timeless styling and contributes to a comfortable ride.
· Massive, 170/80-15 rear tire offers a wide footprint and a radical custom
· Large, beautifully finished 16 litre gas tank offers extended touring range.
· Custom, wide saddle with detachable passenger portion offers a high level of
rider and passenger comfort.
· Sleek, retro styling features deeply valanced front and rear fenders with
chromed accent trim and fisheye-style turn signals on chrome mounting bars.
· Comfortably padded large-diameter handgrips.