For sale is the very unique Isuzu Vehicross.
- It is AWD with 4x4 as an option
- It has the Recaro racing seats.
- It has an updated CD/Media center, however the base is blown (see below)
- The tires are a few years old, but have a good amount of tread still on them
- Timing belt was done Approx. 15000 miles ago
- Still have the case for the sun roof, it latches up or can be completely
- After market hitch
- Heated mirrors
- Cruise Control works
- I have a set of tire chains that will come with the car (the tires are all
seasons, so I picked them up just in case things got bad).
- The A/C compressor isnt working.
- The ABS isnt working.
- Drivers side window isnt working, died a few months ago probably just needs
a new electric motor.
- Passenger side door wont open from the outside. A plastic connector had
broken where the handle connects to the latch. Could be a simple fix.
- The remote unlock/lock dosent work.
- Has a rebuilt title. The only remaining defect is the hood doesn't close
flush at the front. Could probably be fixed by a body shop.
- The speakers work, however the base was blown out by previous owner.
- Black patch on the back beneath the rear windshield.
- The clear coat is starting to come off the hood, and the rest of the clear
coat is scuffed presumably from its time through the woods.
- Passengers side mirror is cracked
- The interior is worn.
- When I took the car in for wheel balance/rotation the mechanic said it took
quite a bit of weight to balance the wheel. Could be a bent rim, although it
seems fine to me.
- The speedometer is only in miles.
Bought it back in Calgary and drove it out 22 months ago. Has been my daily
for around 4 years. Mechanically it still runs fine. Very capable off road, a
true crossover. It is only for sale this week/weekend. After that I will be
taking it back west.
These cars don't come around very often. Call, Text (403 650 9974) or Email.