Looking for Journeyperson Welder
We are looking for a Journeyperson Welder for Newco Metal & Auto Recycling Ltd. As a Welder for Newco you will be responsible for shop and on-site fabrication.
• Perform required welding on trucks, heavy equipment, and trailers.
• Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
• Assist mechanic crew with rebuilding of equipment.
• Performs maintenance related work as required
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
• Other duties as required
• Valid Drivers license
• Strong work ethic
• First Aid Certificate considered an asset but not a requirement
• Physical requirements of this position include the ability to push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds, and occasionally must work at shoulder level with equipment weighing up to 25 pounds
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Work hours may require overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
• Must be able to supply your own set of hand tools to perform basic repairs
Newco Metal & Auto Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time Journeyperson Welder
Location: St. John's, NL (Required)
Please contact Don Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Since: January 14, 2019
Other ads that may be of interest: