Tue, Jun 4, 2:33 PM
St John's, Central/Interior
Currently Hiring both day and Night drivers. If you like to drive around, enjoy
meeting new people, supplement your income and want to drive for the biggest
taxi company in town, then this opportunity is for you. Citywide taxi serves
both the city and the airport of St John's. This gives you a variety of choice
to select from. All cars are spotless and decent. All you need for this is
A class 4 drivers license
Certificate of Conduct
A basic idea of the city.
Have you not driven a taxi before and you are nervous to know how to start?
You don't have to worry as you will get adequate training.
For more info and to apply, you can reach me by call or text at 7093511266 or
you can reply to this ad or send an email to email@example.com
Mon, Jun 17, 4:28 PM
CBS, Avalon Peninsula
Are you an energetic and dynamic individual looking to further a great career?
Villa Nova Pharmacy is currently hiring a Pharmacy Assistant to join our team!
Position type: Full-Time (up to 40 hours weekly)
Location: Suite 209, 130 Conception Bay Highway, CBS
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Cost Shared Medical Plan
Work hours: Flexible schedule – evenings and weekends
- To assist pharmacists in providing pharmacy services
- To enter patient information in databases and prepare medications for
- Interact with patients in delivering medications and completing other sales
- Other duties include: handling cash, ordering and receiving product and
adjudicating to insurances
- Assisting in any other day-to-day operations of the pharmacy
- Knowledge relevant in the technical and clerical aspects of the pharmacy
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is required
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills with Kroll
PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE # VillaNova1234
Sun, Jun 23, 12:03 PM
St. John’s, Avalon Peninsula
The St. John’s Elks Club 245, located at 19 Carpasian Road, is seeking an
enthusiastic and customer service based part time bartender.
We are a membership based facility which is open to the public for happy hour
on Fridays from 4pm to 8pm. Our regular hours of operation are Monday to
Saturday 11:30am to 12am, with some exceptions to be later during events like
weddings, anniversaries etc... A typical shift is 11am to 6pm or 6pm to 12am
with some modifications depending on special events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest
experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative
drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Resumé with References
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Work well with a team & Independently
- Cash handling experience
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Interacting with customers, taking orders, serving snacks and drinks
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Assessing bar customers’ needs, preferences and making recommendations
- Help with setting up and breaking down for special events.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing alone.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with references to Elizabeth Eastman, Elks Club
General Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed, May 15, 10:08 AM
St. John’s, Avalon Peninsula
TAXI drivers wanted. CASH PAID DAILY AFTER EACH SHIFT split 50/50. Work any
shift convenient to accommodate your schedule. Requirements: Certificate of
Conduct, Class 4 Liscense and knowledge of city. Personal training provided
(male/female) Call/text me anytime Ron at 743-3205