Tue, Sep 21, 10:03 AM
mt.pearl, Avalon Peninsula
Looking for experienced class 01 driver for city work Must have clean abstract.
Email or text only 7096876455.
Thu, Oct 14, 9:45 AM
Corner Brook, West Coast
Looking for a Class 1 driver. The start date is around the first or second week
*This is a permanent, full time position based out of Corner Brook, NL
*Shift is Monday to Friday with holidays and weekends off.
*Shift starts around 6pm with a stop in GFW, Gander and return to Corner Brook.
*Pay is ~$50k gross annually with the good possibility of making more if you
want to. *Health/Dental benefits are available and there is a monthly driver
bonus for doing speed limits and driving safe.
*Home every late night!
**This run is best suited for drivers living in
Corner Brook and surrounding area**
If interested or have more questions, reply to ad and we can start the hiring
Tue, Oct 26, 1:03 PM
b roberts, Avalon Peninsula
looking for a electrical to install elect heat in my one store house ph.
Wed, Oct 20, 2:46 PM
Immediate opening for a class 1 Driver for our gander location
- Tow truck experience an asset
- Mechanical aptitude an asset
- Above average salary plus commission
- Must provide clean drivers abstract
- Must be double vaccinated
For more information or to apply, contact:
Mon, Oct 18, 10:12 PM
St. Johns, Avalon Peninsula
Local trucking company looking for an experienced driver. Must have Class 5
License with air brake endorsement and clean drivers abstract. Knowledge of the
St. Johns, Mount pearl area considered an asset. Some Lifting required when off
loading. E-mail Resume to listed address.
Thu, Sep 9, 11:38 AM
St. John’s, Avalon Peninsula
TAXI drivers wanted. CASH PAID DAILY AFTER EACH SHIFT split 50/50. Work any
shift convenient to accommodate your schedule. Requirements: Certificate of
Conduct, Class 4 Liscense and knowledge of city. Personal training provided
(male/female) Call/text me anytime Ron at 743-3205
Fri, Oct 15, 8:55 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
City Wide Taxi & Bus Service are currently seeking outgoing, motivated
individuals to join our rapidly expanding Para- Transportation division as
Wheelchair Accessible Taxi Operators. Interested persons must possess the
following in order to be considered (Suitable applicants can also be accepted
to do in-house training & are welcomed to apply as well):
- Valid Class 4 Driver's License with Taxi Endorsement
- Valid & Acceptable Driver's Abstract Issued by Motor Vehicle Registration
- Valid Criminal Conduct Check with Vulnerable Sector Check Attachment
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Valid Coalition of Persons with Disabilities Training Certificate
With the largest & most modern fleet, driven teammates & hands-on management,
City Wide Taxi & Bus Service are continually proud to have a reputation as the
Trusted Transportation Solution for the St. John's area since 1942. If you're
equipped with a can-do attitude, knowledge of the city & are customer service
oriented, we would welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Mon, Oct 25, 8:16 AM
St. John's and Greater Metro Region, Avalon Peninsula
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
St. John’s, NL
Our client, a locally owned and operated construction company, is currently
seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join their team in St. John’s, NL.
In this role, the Heavy Equipment Mechanic will be responsible for:
• Troubleshooting equipment and performing equipment repairs
• Inspecting and diagnosing components and equipment for servicing needs
• Performing all scheduled maintenance on equipment
• Maintaining a log/documentation of all repairs and service performed
• Provide support for on-site safety requirements and ensure all work is
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
• 5+ years’ experience working on heavy equipment including excavators,
loaders and heavy trucks is required
• Class 3 and/or Class 8 license is considered an asset, but not a requirement
• Completion of a heavy equipment technician program is considered an asset
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety regulations and safe work
• Able to work efficiently to solve problems and manage work tasks in a timely
• Strong communications skills
• Dependable and able to work independently as required
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply at
.https://meridiarecruitment.ca/Career/14205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more
information, contact Julie Gorman at 709.722.6810. If you require accommodation
to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment connects leading organizations with top talent by building
strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are
only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment, our job opportunities, and career
advice, we invite you to explore our website: www.meridiarecruitment.ca. For
information on opportunities with our parent company, Knightsbridge Robertson
Surrette, visit www.kbrs.ca.
Mon, Sep 27, 5:00 PM
ST. JOHN'S, Avalon Peninsula
Looking for a part delivery driver for driving 5ton single axel truck
(automatic,hydronic brake) and regular van.
Need only class 5 licence . Clean abstract and must be insurable by our
Applicant should have delivery driver experience and have good working
knowledge of St.John /Mount Pearl / CBS. Be open to learning new things and
enthusiastic to get the job done and be able to take direction form supervisor.
Can set up a fixed schedule but flexibility is a must. Hours may vary at first
but moving into summer will most likely be full time hours .
Duty’s would include but not limited to handling fresh/frozen/ and salted
seafood . Loading and unloading trucks by hand for deliveries etc. Organization
deliveries and end of day clean up.
Applicants should be physically fit for this type of work. I.e. repetitive
lifting of up to 50lb . Applicant should have clear driver abstract ,letter of
conduct and work references.
Wage starts @$16.50 for training
Send email resume to : email@example.com