Sat, May 21, 10:03 AM
Mount pearl, Avalon Peninsula
Now Hiring at CraDea Manor, Personal Care Home. Mount Pearl. Shift Work (Female
Only) Must be reliable, be able to cook/bake, work independently.
Must have: First Aid, Letter of Conduct, up to date immunizations including
Covid 19 vaccines. Please email email@example.com , Fax: 364-5263 or call
Patricia at 364-5265
Mon, Jun 27, 8:15 AM
ST. JOHN'S, Avalon Peninsula
Looking for a delivery driver for deliveries around St. John’s, CBS
Need only class 5 licence . Clean abstract and must be insurable by our
Applicant should have driver experience and have good working knowledge of
St.John /Mount Pearl / CBS. Be open to learning new things and enthusiastic to
get the job done and be able to take direction.
Summer full time hours available
Duty’s would include but not limited to handling seafood . Loading and
unloading trucks for deliveries etc. Organization deliveries and end of day
Applicants should be physically fit for this type of work. I.e. repetitive
lifting of up to 50lb . Applicant should have clear driver abstract ,letter of
conduct and work references.
Wage starts @$17.00 benefits offered after probation period.
Send email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Fax 709 739 9111
Call 709 739 8111
Sun, Jun 19, 11:53 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
A+ Auto Service Center is looking for an Administrative assistant (NOC 1241) to
work in a busy office environment. Must have minimum 2 years previous
experience as Administrative assistant in an Office. The position is paid at a
rate of $16.75/hr.
Main Job Responsibilities will be :
1. Issue and maintain documents related to accounts using computerized systems.
2. Order and distribute office supplies .
3. Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, faxes and forms
4. Answer incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
5. Prepare, Issue and keep record of cheques related to payrolls, utility,
general bills and taxation.
6. Preparing and tracking invoices, reporting expenses in expense logging
7. Schedule and Confirm appointments, follow up on orders and service requests
8. Photocopy and organize documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
To apply please send your resume at