Fri, Dec 24, 8:05 AM
corner brook, West Coast
Labourer required for renovation project in steady brook
Mon, Jan 10, 9:16 PM
Stephenvilla, West Coast
Full-time and Part-time positions are available for cleaning at Stephenville,
$13 per hours + 4% Vacation pay. SMS 7096938444
Fri, Dec 17, 8:32 PM
Sheaves Cove, West Coast
Home Therapist Required
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you willing to work in a private
setting? I am looking for a Home Therapist for my child who has been diagnosed
with autism spectrum disorder.
The successful applicant will be working 15 hours a week under the direction
of a trained consultant. Starting rate of pay is $15.55 per hour plus vacation
pay, depending on qualifications.
You may contact Jennifer Benoit by email; firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell
at (709)649-8861 for further information.
Fri, Dec 31, 3:15 PM
Gander, West Coast
Operations Manager [A part-time, contingency (no base salary) position at
Ecoshellfish is a start-up aquaculture sole-proprietorship currently at the
incubation stage. I have an opening for an Operations Manager.
REQUIRED for this position is a secondary or post-secondary education. (Please
NOTE that the educational requirement will be assessed as per institutional
Assets for this position may include:
• experience / education in marketing
• experience /education in business management
• education in the aquaculture industry
• extensive technical experience on a mussel farm for an entire grow-out cycle
• other experience in the aquaculture industry
• experience or a course in commercial diving
• CPR / first aid courses
• experience in the commercial fishery
• any diving or boating experience
Resumés and scanned copies of academic transcripts can be emailed to
email@example.com with ECOSHELLFISH placed in the subject line.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts (marks) in
order to further processing of their application.
Tue, Dec 28, 1:37 PM
Corner Brook, West Coast
We are looking for highly
motivated applicants to join us in representing
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide Emergency Roadside Service
* Vehicle Recovery
* Lock out services
* gas delivery
* Excellent customer service skills
*Strong communication and conflict resolution
*Ability to multi-task and knowledgeable of
towing, best practices preferred but not required.
*Knowledge in technology
* training will be provided but experience is an
* Knowledge of Automotive mechanics would be
a great asset but not essential
We are interested in hearing from reliable, responsible individuals.
· Proven experience as a Driver
· a valid driver license with air brakes
· driver abstract
1 full time position
1 part time position available
Competitive wages and benefits
Drop off resume at: Conway's Towing
8 tipping Place
Corner Brook, NL
Contact: Savannah or Calvin:
709-636-3153 - Mobile
If you are looking for year-round work, this is
where you want to be.
Tue, Jan 18, 2:36 PM
Corner Brook, West Coast
We Check is a market research firm headquartered in Ottawa, ON, Canada
providing mystery shopping services to companies across Canada since 1997,
servicing a diverse group of sectors.
- Our clients hire us to anonymously mystery shop their staff to see if their
customer service standards are being met. Mystery shopping is for staff
training purposes only.
- Mystery shop various retail locations, restaurants, financial institutions,
government agencies, and car dealerships for automotive service, to name a few!
Mystery shops could be in-person, over the phone or Internet research.
- Work is on a “per assignment basis”, which means you can accept as many or
as few assignments as you like. We will post the assignment on our Job Board,
and detail the pay and instructions, and you can decide if you want to apply to
do it or not.
- Fit in the mystery shops around your schedule!
- Pay, including product reimbursement and gas/travel allowances, is based on
- Shopper pay is processed every 2 weeks and you will be paid once your survey
is completed and finalized in our online reporting system. We pay via Pay Pal
-Reliable and able to meet deadlines.
- Access to the Internet as the shops are scheduled in our online reporting
- Great attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at wecheckservice.com and click on “Register with
us!” at https://www.wecheckservice.com/become-a-shopper.
Registration is free and it only takes a few minutes. Once you are registered
in our online shopper database, you will receive emails for assignment
opportunities in your area. We also post the majority of our assignments on our
Job Board, as found in your online shopper database.
If you would like to contact someone for more details, please email our
Manager of Field Operations, Mayada Ghadban, at firstname.lastname@example.org