Mon, Jan 21, 9:34 AM
CBS, Avalon Peninsula
2nd/3rd Year Apprentice Mechanic Wanted
Location: 55 Terminal Road, C.B.S
TTi Sales & Services Inc. is looking for a Full-Time 2nd/3rd year apprentice
mechanic in Truck and Trailer Repair.
We are a privately owned and operated business and our first priority is to
provide quality service on Repairs/Maintenance to all Commercial Vehicles
(petroleum trucks and trailers, vac trucks, water trucks, cement trucks and
trailers, dump trucks, and buses).
The right candidate will be ready to take on anything put before them and grow
with us together.
This is a great opportunity and experience for someone looking for a career as
a service technician.
We hope to have you join our team.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements but not limited
Valid driver's license
Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Available to work flexible hours
Perform all work within Standard Repair Time
Maintain a clean, safe work area
Strong mechanical background
Please submit your Resume by applying to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at TTi Sales & Services
Inc.; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Thu, Feb 7, 10:18 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
We are looking for a Journeyperson Welder for Newco Metal & Auto Recycling Ltd.
As a Welder for Newco you will be responsible for shop and on-site fabrication.
• Perform required welding on trucks, heavy equipment, and trailers.
• Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
• Assist mechanic crew with rebuilding of equipment.
• Performs maintenance related work as required
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
• Other duties as required
• Valid Drivers license
• Strong work ethic
• First Aid Certificate considered an asset but not a requirement
• Physical requirements of this position include the ability to push, pull,
drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds, and occasionally must work at shoulder
level with equipment weighing up to 25 pounds
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Work hours may require overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
• Must be able to supply your own set of hand tools to perform basic repairs
Newco Metal & Auto Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and encourages
applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time Journeyperson Welder
Location: St. John's, NL (Required)
Please contact Don Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org