Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown
to become a Canadian success story and a household name. Our head office,
distribution centre, and warehouses are located in Montreal. Approximately
20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the country.
At Dollarama, we are determined to meet and exceed our customers’ needs by
providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, with compelling value,
and a broad assortment of everyday consumer products that are designed to
generate consumer loyalty.
The Store Manager oversees the daily retail store operations. Working as part
of a team, the Store Manager is accountable for the completion of all the
duties necessary to operate a Dollarama store on a daily basis.
The Store Manager is responsible for the following:
* Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store
appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
* Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a team of
Assistant-Managers, Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Store Associates;
* Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and
properly followed by all team members;
* Managing the work schedules according to the budgeted hours and business
* Managing and resolving customer complaints, questions and/or inquiries;
* Ensuring the inventory counts (on-hands) are done in a prompt and precise
manner, in order to ensure proper resupply of goods;
* Ensuring that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are
* Act as priority contact person for any issues related to store alarm system;
* Ensuring that employees work safely and apply the standards required by
health and safety; and
* Operating a cash register.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including
at least 2 years in a management position;
* Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening,
* Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
* Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities; and
* Strong leadership and communication skills. Locations
We are looking for a Store Manager for one of our stores located in the Grand
Falls-Windsor / Gander / Springdale area.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a
highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply by sending your