Sat, Aug 27, 9:58 PM
Deep Bight, Eastern
Not needed anymore taking up space. Text 4252853
Sat, Sep 24, 8:53 AM
portugal cove, Avalon Peninsula
The Dispatch Master is a hi-fi digital Delay & Reverb Device that combines
independent delay and reverb effects into one space-saving enclosure, so you
can keep deep ambient echoes (or just a quick slapback) on speed-dial. Has new
flexi switch so can be momentary or latching. Look up the reviews amazing pedal
just overkill for what I need. Costs close to $300 new. $180 firm. May take a
trade for octave fuzz or multi effects.
Sat, Aug 27, 9:56 AM
St John's, Avalon Peninsula
High string height " Action "
It's the most common problem with the guitars that come through my door. Makes
the guitar difficult, if not impossible to play.
High action, or high string height is caused by four things normally.
1-Too much relief in the neck. " too much concave bow."
2-The cuts or notches in the nut are not deep enough, " mostly on new guitars
3-The saddle needs to be reduced in height. " easy fix "
4-Or over time , the top has bellied. " risen up "
These issues can all be fixed.
Lowering the action is achieved by addressing a combination of these issues.
It will feel and play like a different guitar with the action set properly.
If you would like me to look at your guitar. And discuss what needs to be done
to get it playing properly again.
bring it by anytime. NO COST to look at it.
Message me here, or text 631-3491 to arrange a time.
Tue, Aug 23, 5:51 AM
Paradise, Avalon Peninsula
• 25.5" scale length
• Basswood body with special "comfort cut" forearm contour
• Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
• Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's specifications with an oiled
finish on the back
• 12"-16" compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and
black dot inlays
• Direct mount EVH Wolfgang bridge and neck humbucking pickups
• Three-way toggle switch, single volume control with treble bleed circuit and
single tone control
• EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut
Comes with custom EVH hard shell case
Katana MKll 100 watt
Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
• Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative
punch, and cutting presence
• Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plus
newly voiced variations for each
• Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb),
with three selectable variations in each
• Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
• Updated BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60
different BOSS effects, channel and global EQs, adjustable routing, and much
• Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
• Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII (100-watt models only)
• Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect
• Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
• Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep), selectable in BOSS
• Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with
three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
• Effect loop, with selectable series/parallel operation and adjustable level
in BOSS Tone Studio
**No Trades and No low ball offers and selling as a set**