We Check is a market research firm headquartered in Ottawa, ON, Canada
providing mystery shopping services to companies across Canada since 1997,
servicing a diverse group of sectors.
- Our clients hire us to anonymously mystery shop their staff to see if their
customer service standards are being met. Mystery shopping is for staff
training purposes only.
- Mystery shop various retail locations, restaurants, financial institutions,
government agencies, and car dealerships for automotive service, to name a few!
Mystery shops could be in-person, over the phone or Internet research.
- Work is on a “per assignment basis”, which means you can accept as many or
as few assignments as you like. We will post the assignment on our Job Board,
and detail the pay and instructions, and you can decide if you want to apply to
do it or not.
- Fit in the mystery shops around your schedule!
- Pay, including product reimbursement and gas/travel allowances, is based on
- Shopper pay is processed every 2 weeks and you will be paid once your survey
is completed and finalized in our online reporting system. We pay via Pay Pal
-Reliable and able to meet deadlines.
- Access to the Internet as the shops are scheduled in our online reporting
- Great attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website at wecheckservice.com and click on “Register with
us!” at https://www.wecheckservice.com/become-a-shopper.
Registration is free and it only takes a few minutes. Once you are registered
in our online shopper database, you will receive emails for assignment
opportunities in your area. We also post the majority of our assignments on our
Job Board, as found in your online shopper database.
If you would like to contact someone for more details, please email our
Manager of Field Operations, Mayada Ghadban, at email@example.com