POWER IT! Li-Ion Battery Generator with Pure Sine Wave Invertor
Portable Power Station uses pure sine wave power to provide 500W of the cleanest power available, perfect for camping and emergencies. It's also safe for medical equipment and your sensitive electronic devices.
1000 W Maximum, 500 W Running power. Powered by durable long-life Lithium-Ion Battery. Original paid almost $500 for it new. Selling for $175. Includes AC wall charger to charge at home. It's basically a large battery with a Pure Sine Wave Inverter (the expensive kind). Most use the cheaper modified sine wave inverters. It's an alternative to a real inverter gas powered generator. No Gas, No Smell, No Noise.
It's called a Battery Generator but it's really a Lithium-Ion Battery with a very high quality Pure Sine Wave Inverter to run sensitive electronic equipment. You could run power tools but only low powered ones. It's best for bring portable power to a cabin or camping but unlike a real Gas Generator, you can't add gas after 7 hours or so to continue using it. Once it runs out of power, you must recharge it. Some people uses these at cabins with a solar panel to charge the Lithium-Ion Battery to have power to run lights and small devices. It has tons of built in safety features (Overcharge/Over dis-charge, etc).
• 500 Running Watts
• Powered by durable long-life Lithium-Ion Battery
• Pure Sine Wave Inverter technology
• Ultra-Silent, light-weight, and portable
• Charge by AC through home electricity
• Charge by DC through solar power panels
• LCD display screen
• Safe for indoor use and on electronic equipment
• Up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load
• Ideal for powering: household items, small power tools and small electronic equipment
MEDIA (Click thumbnails for larger view)
C St. John's
Member Since: June 3, 2009
Other ads that may be of interest: