Introducing... ALEC MOORES COURT
Anchored in tranquility... Surrounded by convenience
Located in Harbour Grace, Alec Moores Court offers you the beauty of country
living and the benefit of being only one hour from St. John's and less than 5
minutes from Carbonear.
What do you want in a home? Everyone is different but most people agree that
before a footing is poured or a nail driven, the first thing to consider is
location. Here are some great things aboutAlec Moores Court that may appeal to
* Country Living: you'll be well outside the city
* Stay Connected: all the latest technology is available in the neighborhood
* Biking & Snowmobiling: direct, easy access to the T'railway
* Outdoor Living: trails, ponds and the ocean are all in your backyard
* Recreation: just minutes from soccer fields, swimming pools and the new Dan
Cleary Harbour Grace Community Centre (and stadium)
* Convenience: shopping malls, restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and
more are only a couple of minutes away
* Still close to St. John's: the city is just one hour "door-to-door" (not
just to the city limits sign)
Country Living at it's best! Here's what you can get in Alec Moores Court:
* Large Lots: 1/2 acre to 3/4 acre lots
* Beauty All Around: the cul-de-sac has mature trees, meadows and a stunning
* Your very own piece of country: you can choose treed lots, meadow lots or a
combination of both
* Family Friendly: quiet location, slower cul-de-sac traffic and the great
outdoors for your kids to play in!
Everyone deserves value for their money. Alec Moores Court was designed to
provide you with the ideal building lot for a price that provides you with
* Prices start at just $29,900! With starting prices this low, we hope to
provide everyone with the chance to get the building lot they've always wanted.
* By having lots between 1/2 acre and 3/4 acre, but also allowing people to
combine adjoining lots, we think we can provide you with the opportunity to get
exactly what you want in a building lot.
* Traditionally, building lots are completely bare and you start with gravel
and crushed rock to build upon. For some that's not ideal - you want trees, you
want meadows, you want options! So we let you decide what to keep. Here is an
overview survey but you can see the more detailed land surveys on our website
by clicking . Remember that sales are ongoing and sometimes our website is not
updated immediately, so for the most accurate information call David at
709-730-3686 or send an email by clicking .
Sales are going well, so don't delay! Read more about Alec Moores Court online
by clicking or just pick up the phone and give us a call at 709-730-3686.
If you would like to drop out to see Alec Moores Court, please do so. Our
cul-de-sac is located directly off of Stretton's Hill in Harbour Grace with the
easiest access via the Carbonear South/Bristol's Hope exit from the Veteran's
Memorial Highway (Route 75). You can see detailed driving instructions on our
website by clicking . You can also call David at 730-3686 and he will be happy