Located at Sheffield Lake, about a 80min drive east of Corner Brook, and about
11km from the TCH.
The cabin is 24 x 28 with an 8 x 12 porch sitting on a landscaped (approx. 1
acre) lot with 150ft frontage and a gated driveway.
There is a 12 x 24 deck across the front overlooking the lake that wraps
around to the porch. The land provides plenty of space for family fun and
entertainment and is adorned with mature trees including some fruit trees and a
small stream with a man-made fish pond.
There are two sheds, one is primarily for the generator, solar panels /
batteries and the other is a utility/wood shed.
The features of this property are:
• 3 bedrooms, one of which has built in bunk beds;
• 1 - 3 piece bathroom;
• Eat-in kitchen;
• Large living room;
• 3 TV’s & entertainment system
• Propane hot water tank;
• Propane fridge & Stove;
• Chest style electric freezer;
• 2 wood / utility sheds;
• The lot is landscaped but could use a little TLC now;
• Gravity feed water supply from stream - Lots of pressure
• Stand-alone septic tank;
• New wood stove – 2018;
• New shingles 2018/2019;
• Generator, 8 solar panels, batteries & inverter included;
• All furniture and appliances included;
• Currently setup to sleep 8 with use of the pull out couch;
• All band saw pine interior throughout & the exterior is stained pine
Sheffield Lake is a great area for hunting, (Moose area 41), fishing,
snowmobiling, boating, and any other outdoor recreational activity.
There is a cabin committee that collects $100 annually for road maintenance
and snow clearing for the winter parking lot area.
This is a turnkey, as is sale. We’re selling because of health reasons - so
this is your chance to purchase a ready for year round use recreational home
away from home.
The price is $60,000.00, (Neg)
Viewing by appointment only.
Please call 709-785-5281, Please ask for Jean….