Tue, Feb 2, 1:10 PM
goulds, Avalon Peninsula
99 mach Z 800 tripple gaskets. $40
Fri, Feb 19, 2:01 PM
Queen's Cove, Eastern
1999 Mach Z 800cc, manual start, electronic reverse, 9,800 km, in good running
Tue, Feb 23, 10:04 AM
Grand Falls-Windsor, Central/Interior
Check out this beautiful 2020 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec.
* Blacked out, 942 cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve per cylinder, fuel injected,
60° V-twin power plant pumps out impressive power & torque. Maximum torque is
reached at 3,000 rpms, for relaxed cruising performance.
* SOHC, pent-roof, 4-valve cylinder heads.
* Specially designed roller rockers activate the valves.
* No fuss, traditional air-cooled engine design.
* Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce mechanical noise & simplify
* "Liner-less", ceramic composite-plated cylinder bores.
* Wet sump lubrication system with easy access, spin on oil filter & drain
plug for easy oil changes.
* Classic side mounted 2.3 litre air box houses an easy access, a high-flow
viscous paper-type filter.
* "Closed loop", dual bore, 35 mm throttle body fuel injection system with
linear throttle response for easy riding.
* Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission
Financing is available with rates as low as 1.99%. Call our Sales Team at
489-8111 for more information.
****Price is valid until 31 Mach 2021
***All prices are subject to applicable taxes, freight and PDI charges.***
Wed, Feb 10, 8:42 AM
This is some stuff I have here from past machines I’ve owned. There’s
individual prices or buy it all for $150. About $3-400 worth in parts, just
want it gone. I have a the hand and thumb warmer switch assembly off a 700
triple bombardier, selling for $80. I also have a computer from a 99 600 mxz
also asking $150, try to find one for less! Every used parts place that sell
these r $200 plus, A set of Mikuni carbs 40mm with cables from a 91 Mach 1 617
but will fit others I'm sure, Carbs have pieces missing so now i am selling
them for $50. carb boots off a 583 I believe $10 and the air intake tubes as
well$40, I also have a carb for a 340 enticer with both boots for $60, A airbox
off a ovation or Enticer 2 with no boot for $25, a coil from the same machines
for $20 with no caps and a power pack for a Ovation has well for $40. Theres a
few pics i dont have on here so if u need a pic text me and i will send u one
of what u need. Im willing to trade all parts for a passenger quad seat, thanks
for looking. text 571-1792 for quicker response, all prices are very negotiable
lol take it all for $150.