2020 Yamaha Transporter 600 2 Stroke 153" x 2.25"
The NEW 2020 Transporter 600 2-Stroke - 153" x 2.25"
Finance for as low as $135 bi-weekly tax inc
Contact Michael or Ken for more details @ 596-5957
- 599cc 2-Stroke EngineThe two cylinder, 599cc, 2-stroke engine features state-of-the art computerized fuel and oil injection. Exhaust port slide-valves control the gas flow into a tuned pipe with stainless exhaust collector and silencer. Spark ignition is generated through a digital CDI with knock control sensor and cooling achieved through a liquid heat exchanger system. Electric start is standard with a back-up recoil 'pull-start' just in case.
- 153" Utility Suspension with Flip-up RailsThe long travel rear suspension features a hinged, spring-loaded tail-end section that allows the rear idler wheels to travel upwards in an arc when going over bumpy trails making the sled feel and handle like a shorter track model. This articulating feature also assists the sled when in reverse by helping guide the track up on top of the snow, not letting it dig in. Another unique feature is offered to lock the rail so it doesn't articulate for maximum traction when pulling a heavy load. A simple 'push pin' is used to engage the rail extension when needed to help keep the skis down and get all the traction possible out of the 153" track.
- 153 x 2.25" Power Claw TrackThis 153" long Power Claw track uses 2.25" lugs in a 3.0 pitch configuration. The forward-curved-edge lugs are beneficial when the powder is heavier, and helps to keep things hooked up when pulling a heavy load or breaking trail. The 153" length coupled with the articulated skid-frame gets it done regardless of the task at hand.
- Yamaha Gen 2 Body WorkThe Transporter pulls styling cues from Yamahas line of sport sleds. The fresh aerodynamic lines help improve airflow around the engine and clutch bay. Body curves are specially designed to deflect snow away from the rider when cruising through deep snow.
- Wide Ratio CVT SystemThe lightweight CVT drive clutch employs a roller bearing equipped main shaft that works to keep belt tension consistent with no need to manually adjust for wear. The design delivers an extra low ratio engagement point to reduce belt slip and wear at take off with no compromise in the top ratio when the system is shifted out. This 'low first gear' is especially beneficial when towing or hauling a heavy load.
- DSI Fuel InjectionDual Stage Injection provides efficient fuel delivery at two different injection points in the cylinder based on engine RPM for maximum torque and response. The computerized fuel injection ensures reliable cold weather starting and maximum fuel range with low exhaust gas emissions
- Electonic ReverseA simple push of a button causes the engine to stall momentarily then re-start in reverse. The audible 'back-up' beeper indicates the reverse system is engaged and continues to beep until the button is pushed again to restart the engine in its forward direction. A simple, lightweight and efficient way to back out of a tight situation.
- Large Capacity Fuel TankThe Transporter is equipped with a super sized 13.74 gallon / 52 liter fuel tank. This coupled with the miserly consumption of its efficient DSI engine provides excellent range between fuel stops.
- Storage Rack with HitchA sturdy alloy rack provides ample storage for fuel cans, gear or whatever you need to get the job done. Additional storage is provided by a full size under seat storage locker. And a strong pivot type hitch is included to hook up to your towables
- Yamaha Mountain SkiThe lightweight Yamaha Mountain ski delivers everything you want in a deep snow ski. Its wide footprint enhances flotation and actively lifts the sled's nose up on plane in deep powder. Traction lugs on the top of the ski give you a sure foothold when the situation gets really gnarly. The wide and deep keel design deliver light steering effort yet confident and predictable handling on hard pack and in fresh fluff.
- Mountain Steering SystemA dedicated, tall steering post delivers optimum ergonomics for standup riding. The 6.5" riser, with broad, molded, curved-end mountain bar and incorporated mountain strap delivers ample leverage for off-trail riding. The system is adjustable to dial in sweep and reach to help keep you in the sweet spot.
- Stealth Brake SystemThe strong Hayes hydraulic 'Stealth' brake master-cylinder is equipped with a new composite Stealth brake lever to provide great modulation for better feel and powerful stopping performance.
- SRV Front suspensionThe SRV front suspension geometry is aimed at managing spindle camber, resulting in minimized bump-steer and maximized cornering bite giving rider confidence in varying trail conditions. The A-arms are mounted at a 30-degree angle from the sled's centerline to efficiently dissipate impact force throughout the entire chassis. Likewise, the front shocks mount directly to the leading spar so that trail forces are routed to the strongest part of the chassis. Wide A-arm spacing minimizes flex and stress in the front suspension system, which means consistent and confident corner handling. Ski stance is a narrow 38" to aid in off trail maneuvers in and around obstacles.
- Mountain SeatLightweight, with a tall and narrow profile, the Transporter mountain seat is both shorter and more tapered towards the front than our standard trail seat. This allows for easier rider transitions from side-to-side, and improved stand-up ergonomics.
- Tall Wind DeflectorEscape the wind and winter chill with a sculpted, functional windshield. A small lip at the top deflects wind and snow up and over the rider at speed, while flared edges provide added protection and warmth for your hands.
- Dual Bulb Halogen HeadlightTwo super bright quartz halogen headlight bulbs light up the way. The redundancy of the dual bulbs help ensure you will always have a light to get you home.
- Handle Bar Controlled, Digital GaugeFull-featured and easy to read, the digital gauge displays critical information in a glance including speed, fuel level, trip mileage, tach, elevation, temperatures and more. Changing functions is now made easy with the switch controls on the left handle bar. We even included a clock so you can watch the time fly.