NEW 2019 Yamaha Wolverine 850 X2 EPS SE **SAVE $1500 + FREE Winch**
SAVE $1500 On A New 2019 Yamaha Wolverine 850 XE EPS SE Side by Side
* Includes a FREE Warn Winch
* FINANCE FOR AS LOW AS 1.99%
2019 Yamaha Wolverine 850 X2 EPS SE
SALE: $17999.00 (Plus Freight/PDI, Tax, License)
Contact Ken or Michael for more details
596-5957 or 596-5971
- Rubber mounted, compact, 847 cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve (4-valves / cyl), inline twin cylinder engine with Yamaha's Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) provides lots of torque across the rev range with linear throttle response.
- compact engine design allows it to be placed in the centre of the chassis allowing a shorter wheelbase for excellent off road capabilities
- engine is designed to provide smooth, quiet operation for maximum enjoyment
- 4-point rubber engine mounts reduce vibration
- 4-valve, downdraft style combustion chamber with 10.5:1 compression ratio.
- 4-valve design maximizes flow into & out of combustion chamber
- 31.5 mm intake & 26.5 mm exhaust valves
- stainless steel valves feature an Isonite surface treatment & carburized tips for excellent durability & wear resistance
- Dry sump lubrication system with heat exchanger type oil cooler.
- oil tank baffling system prevents oil starvation in rugged /difficult off road environments
- dry sump oil system reduces engine height for a lower centre of gravity (no deep design oil pan)
- heat exchanger type oil cooler maintains consistent oil temperatures for improved durability
- spin-on type oil filter for fast oil changes
- Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) system (a.k.a. "fly by wire throttle").
- YCC-T electronically controls the throttle valves for outstanding throttle response
- YCC-T provides precise control of intake air volume for a smoother torque curve
- "Closed loop" dual 36 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection.
- system uses a throttle position sensor (TPS) for optimum performance (TPS is linked to the ECU & ignition mapping)
- 12 hole injectors for optimum fuel atomization
- system is "tuned" to provide excellent "drive-ability" & "linear" throttle control
- fuel injection benefits include choke-free starting, steady idling during warm up, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
- Easy access, high mounted, high flow 11.5 litre air box features primary & secondary air filters.
- primary filter is a washable foam design, secondary filter is a wet viscous paper filter
- no tools, clip-style air box lid for easy access
- air box & ducting are designed to reduce intake noise
- no tools required air box & duct work drains
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
- dual range, high - low transmission with reverse. Low range offers more "grunt" for towing or hauling heavy loads or when tackling technical terrain.
- CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"
- Ultramatic design offers controllable, confidence inspiring downhill engine braking
- engine braking also reduces brake wear & servicing
- Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage
- high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion
- V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug
- automotive style, gated, 5-postion shifter (high, low, neutral, reverse & park)
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, push button On Command 4WD drive system.
- On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock
- On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine
- 4wd differential lock provides power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and "bite"
- Hi-low- reverse transmission features helical cut gears.
- helical cut gears reduce mechanical noise & provide smooth, easy shifting
- transfer case style transmission (separate transfer case bolts to engine)
- console mounted, automotive style gated shifter (H-L-N-R)
- Quiet, full stainless steel 2 into 1 exhaust system.
- system features a cleanable spark arrestor to prevent stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- 3-way catalyzer & oxygen sensor (closed loop fuel injection) help reduce exhaust emissions
- stainless steel design helps prevent rusting
- Speed Key (a.k.a.) Valet Key.
- limits vehicle top speed to 40 km/hr (25 mph) when Speed Key is on
- under hood key operated system (key is removable to prevent tampering)
- Rugged, compact, round tube steel frame.
- wheelbase is only 35 mm (1.4") longer than 2 seater Wolverine for exceptional off road capabilities & a tight turning radius
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling & excellent terrain-ability
- special frame design positions the rear seats slightly higher than the front seats
- frame mounted 2" hitch receiver (907 kg / 2000 lb towing capacity)
- Full length steel under frame skid plates (high impact plastic front plate).
- underside of unit is fully protected by rugged steel skid plates with recessed fasteners
- oil drain holes & other access holes in skid plates for easy service-ability
- skid plates enhances terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
- ROPS roll over protection structure (ANSI / ROHVA-1-2011 standard).
- Speed sensitive, rack & pinion-type, Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort
- speed sensitive system; more assist at slow speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control
- significantly reduces trail feedback through the steering wheel when a wheel strikes an obstacle
- fully sealed EPS system (electrics & gears) with marine grade connectors
- Adjustable, independent double wishbone front suspension with front stabilizer bar.
- KYB oil & nitrogen gas shock with 5-position cam-style preload adjuster & colour matched springs
- 246 mm (9.7") of front wheel travel
- front stabilizer bar controls / limits body roll for added confidence & comfort
- Dual "Wide Arc" style front A-arms.
- "Wide Arc" design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine
- 273 mm (10.7") of ground clearance
- heavy duty plastic CV boot guards
- Adjustable, independent double wishbone rear suspension with rear stabilizer bar & self leveling rear shocks.
- Sachs self leveling "Nivomat" nitrogen charged shocks with dual rate, colour matched springs
- self leveling shocks help provide consistent ride comfort & maintains wheel travel even when the unit is loaded (people & cargo)
- stabilizer bar controls / limits body roll for added rider confidence & comfort
- 221mm (8.7") of rear wheel travel
- rugged plastic CV & CV boot guards
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- dual 207 mm (8.1") front rotors squeezed by twin piston calipers
- dual 207 mm (8.1") rear rotors squeezed by twin piston calipers
- rear drive shaft mounted 200 mm disc style parking brake with centre console mounted automotive style parking brake lever
- High-Performance 26" MAXXIS tires & aluminum die cast mag wheels.
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort, ground clearance & traction
- rugged die cast aluminum wheels
- 35 litre fuel tank.
- low fuel warning indicator light in multi-function meter
- Evap control system helps to prevent raw fuel vapours from entering the atmosphere
- Easy to read, fully digital LCD multi-function meter assembly.
- functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, voltage display, On Command mode status, transmission gear indicator, Speed Key mode & various warning lights including low battery, temperature warning & more
- Automotive style dashboard.
- dashboard includes: On-Command switch, ignition switch, 12 volt DC outlet ( 10A / 120W); glovebox & blank accessory plugs for additional accessories
- rear seating area also has 12 volt DC outlet (10A / 120W)
- Adjustable tilt steering wheel & driver's seat.
- 12 degrees of tilt steering wheel adjustability (no tools req'd)
- infinite adjustability within the 12 degrees of movement
- quick adjust driver's seat provides 100 mm (3.9") of movement with 8 pre-set positions of fore-aft adjustability (no tools required)
- high grip, textured front & rear floor surface
- Roomy 2-person seating with 3-point seat belts & passenger hand holds.
- contoured high back bucket seats (4) provide all day riding comfort
- stadium style rear seats are 100 mm (3.9") higher than front seats for excellent passenger sightlines
- quick adjust driver's seat provides 100 mm (3.9") or 8 pre-set positions of fore-aft movement (no tools required)
- high grip, textured front & rear floor surface
- adjustable front passenger hand hold & rear passenger hand holds (non-adjustable) for additional passenger security, confidence & comfort
- easy to adjust, 3-point seat belts for all
- dashboard mounted seat belt & helmet reminder / warning lights
- Colour matched, roto-molded, plastic doors & special shoulder bolsters.
- doors provide added security & comfort for driver & passengers
- doors helps reduce mud & water splash from entering the cockpit
- shoulder bolsters help ensure driver & passengers stay inside the vehicle in the event of a roll over
- Centre console storage & drink holders.
- centre console storage compartment (under centre console arm rest)
- glove box storage compartment
- dual centre console mounted drink holders
- 4-rear console drink holders
- LED Lighting.
- dual LED headlights
- dual LED tail lights with brake light function
- Heavy duty, 2" receiver style trailer hitch mount.
- towing capacity is 907 kg (2,000 lbs.)
- maximum torque weight is 50 kg (110 lb)
- Aggressive styling with front & rear over fenders.
- injection-molded body components resist damage
- slant low nose design provides excellent visibility of the terrain ahead
- stylish front & rear over fenders reduce splash