This Honda Pioneer 1000-5 was purchased new and was well loved by its proud
owners. Rare to come up used, and holds value like no other UTV. Freshly
cleaned by Justin Kieley and scheduled for last service this week. Only 4,570
km, annual maintenances and oil changes completed by Honda, always stored
indoors, and in overall great condition. Used mainly for family outings, and
trips to the cabin. Never hauled wood or dirt, and never had tracks installed
or used in winter. Legendary Honda reliability, excellent handling, and more
power than you’ll ever need. A machine capable of keeping up with Rzrs, and
Mavericks and out performing Rangers and Defenders in the woods.
- 999cc twin cylinder Honda engine with 6-speed auto transmission, manual mode
using paddle shifters on steering wheel, and sport mode. (No belts!!)
- 2000 lb towing capacity, 1000 lb cargo capacity and full size hitch receiver.
- 14 inch alloy wheels with original bighorn tires, over 12 inches of ground
clearance and 10.5 inches of suspension travel.
- 4WD high and low with locking front differential.
- 2WD drive lock and turf mode.
- Seats 5 Adults comfortably, with front bench seat and two fold up seats in
rear dump bed.
- 3500 lb Warn winch.
- Full hard plastic roof.
- Glass windshield with wiper kit.
- Soft roll up back windshield.
- Full Hard plastic bed liner insert.
Hesitantly selling due to lack of use in past few years resulting from running
a small business. All serious offers considered, feel free to call or message
any time. $19,495 obo