Our Truck Accessory Store will warehouse, sell and install over 60,000 different accessories for both personal & commercial vehicles including truck Canopies, hitches, bed liners, bed mats, tool boxes, running boards, step bars, roof racks, bike/ski racks, cargo carriers, bug guards, rock guards, push guards, brush guards, tube bumpers, plate steps, tailgate nets, tow straps, Tires & Wheels and much, much more
Mount Pearl, Avalon Peninsula
Wed, Apr 10, 9:13 AM
USED RIDE ON SCRUBBER
MAKE AN OFFER
I STORED THIS UNIT AND THEY DIDN'T PAY THERE BILL!!
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS UNIT OTHER THAN THE CHARGER WORKS AND THE BATTERIES
NEED TO BE REPLACED!!!!
Tue, May 14, 10:01 AM
Selling as is , a 2009 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200 (black) . Oils changed
and New batter installed last riding season. Has quick detach windshield and a
Kuriyakin Road Thunder Bluetooth sound bar. In excellent shape and only has
12*** KMs .Always stored inside. Never put it on the road this year as I do not
have time to ride it. No trades ! $8200 firm
Sun, May 19, 8:49 AM
Selling my 09 1100 Yamaha V Star Custom. Bike is in mint condition and has a
little over 10k on her. Stored in heated garage. New battery last summer.
Original seat and a set of Vance & Hines pipes to go with her. Selling because
I don’t get time to ride. Serious enquirers only. Text 682 2603, or email.
Sun, May 19, 4:21 PM
Corner Brook, West Coast
90th Anniversary Bike, # 678 out of 1340 made. . Garage kept. Many chrome items
added . Includes shop manual, and new battery .Very clean & ready to go. GET ON
AND RIDE ..108000 km top end done at 80 000.. Bike runs very strong...no
issues….No Bickering $ 7,000 FIRM Great Bike.
Thu, May 16, 10:18 PM
St Johns, Avalon Peninsula
2013 Kawasaki KFX450 race quad.
450 liquid cooled fuel injected clutch bike. A one mature owner bike near
mint condition, never driven hard or raced and has never spent a night outside.
New battery, new bearings and seals in rear axle, and upgraded rear tires. This
is also the only 450 racer with reverse gear. Very hard to find a race quad
that hasn't been beat on. Needs nothing, ready to ride
Tue, May 7, 4:57 PM
2009 TRX 400x, 4 brand new tires with 2 rides on them, rear end axle bearings
was all replaced by Honda, new battery, new front sprocket and after market
twist throttle. Only thing this bike needs is a rear brake caliber. Looking to
sell for 2800 obo or trade for a Good 4x4 around the same year!! No dirt bikes,
no skidoo’s or vehicles!! Call or text for more information.
Wed, May 1, 8:44 PM
St. Lawrence, Burin Peninsula
2008 Hummer (Chinese bike). Original owner. 250cc Zonshen 4 stroke engine.
Working E-start with new battery installed this year. A small amount of surface
rust on muffler and rims but overall in good shape. Note: This is a big bike,
riding 3ft (36in.) from the ground to the seat.
Reason for selling: Moved away for school and do not have the time to use it
anymore. Only been driven once or twice in the last two years.
Asking $900 obo. Trades considered. Contact via text or email preferably.
Tue, Apr 23, 8:01 AM
Witless Bay, Avalon Peninsula
66,km on it, always kept inside. This bike is absolutely mint and rides perfect
on the road. Spent about $3000 2000kms ago changing every fluid on the bike
like fork oils, brake, radiator and new chain sprockets, tires, brakes, valves
adjusted ,plugs, battery etc. Regular oil changes always and it has a $5000
custom tri-coat paint job about 7 years ago that still looks like was done this
year but the pics can't show the real look of it. Always used premium gas
too.Needless to say I'm selling at a loss but I'm only selling to look for a
change of pace. It was not abused, Wheelies etc. Used by 50+ mature male. I "
may" look at trades but not going lower on my price so no good asking. If you
saw this bike you would understand. It's considered sport cruiser for insurance
purposes not crotch rocket which makes a huge difference ( cost me $312 year).
Looking to sell to free up some space now.
Mon, May 6, 2:25 PM
Grand Falls Windsor, Central/Interior
This is a gently used 38 foot, full residential, four season fifth wheel with
Featuring the following items, plus much more:
Mocha Cherry cabinetry throughout
Full size stainless steel refrigerator with freezer drawer
Inverter for refrigerator with dual 6VDC batteries
Propane stove with oven
Electric fireplace with LED lighting
47” HD LCD power lift TV in living room, with Blue-Ray DVD player
Bose sound-bar surround sound system built into overhead cabinetry in living
24” HD LCD TV in bedroom
HD TV antenna
Satellite prep (roof & ground prep)
Deluxe day/night roller shades
Solid hardwood valances
Louisiana carpet cut
Recessed LED pot lights throughout
Barrelled interior roof design
Leather couch with queen size hideaway bed
2 leather recliners
Walk in closet in bedroom
Full size shower in bathroom with sliding doors
Large basement storage compartment with diamond plate lining
Floor to ceiling pantry with adjustable shelves
Frameless thermo-pane windows
Queen bed in bedroom
Heat pads on all tanks with elbow heaters
2 ducted air conditioners
4 step entry
Fantastic fan with switch control in kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
Onan 5500 LP Marquis Gold generator
Water filtration system
Triple slide with slide toppers
Goodyear 16” G rated tire upgrade
Kodiak disc brake package
Central vacuum system
40 lb LP bottles
Trail-air air ride pin box
Level up, 6 jack hydraulic levelling system
Stabilizing pin tri-pod included
Wed, May 15, 11:46 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
2011 Husqvarna TE310 street legal enduro bike. The bike is in awesome shape,
runs like new, and is ready for the riding season!
Husqvarna devoted a lot of R&D into putting this bike together with a Mikuni
EFI system and 45mm throttle body, Brembo brakes, 48mm Kayaba forks, and a
Sachs shock. This is the 2nd Generation of Husky's "Superlight Middleweight,"
the concept of a lightweight chassis combined with a higher displacement
engine, thus yielding a superior power-to-weight ratio. At 234 pounds dry, it
is significantly lighter than any 450 dual-sport enduro and not much heavier
than a typical MXer.
This bike comes standard with both 'Electric' and 'Kick' start. There is also
an extra sprocket if you want a little less grunt and more speed.
An ECU upgrade has been done along with a "Power Up" from Husqvarna. ONLY 2400
km's and just over 70-hours of majority trail use.
It is plated, and I have all the original signals, etc. (just never put them
on) ...has new battery and comes with a few extras:
-- 'Double Take' Mirror with 3" Long Arm Mount
-- HD TM Designs Skid Plate
-- Zip-Ty Racing Air Filter Cage
-- Zip-Ty Racing Larger Rear Brake Pedal Tip
-- Zip-Ty Racing HD Fuel Pump Elbow
...as well as some miscellaneous spare parts (see photo), Thor MX Pants (Size
36), and Fly Racing 'Kinetic' MX Boots (Size 10).
Lastly, I also have the hardcopy Owner's Manual as well as a complete shop
manual (electronic file) on an included Husqvarna tuning 'flash' drive.
Mon, May 20, 3:35 PM
Humber Valley Resort, West Coast
2011 RZR 800 EFI - Highly Modified.
Unit only has 2500klms and 190hrs. It has been used but not abused, also
Add ons / Upgrades
Pro Amor Doors
Pro Amor floor inserts
6" lift kit and 30" tires
Stainless steel brake lines
Heavy duty wheel bearings
All steering components have been upgraded, factory tie rods ends removed and
replaced with Heim joints ect.
Rhino axles up front and Gladiator axles in the rear - I have extra boot and
grease kits as well
Dynojet engine management
Dual racing exhaust - you can purchase slip in baffles to make it quieter
Both clutches have heavier springs and weights
K&N filters everywhere - Recently serviced
Derlin "NO grease bushings" throughout entire machine
I'm sure I've missed something...
Things it needs:
New battery, current one won"t hold charge very long
Winch, has all the wiring but no winch. You will need a Light truck winch, the
stock 4500lbs Polaris winch won't move this thing if it's stuck. I've owned for
years and used it in heavy muskgag in Alberta... Never had it stuck.
Seat belts, the factory ones seized up from mud, I removed them and was going
to purchase 5 point harnesses (about 200 bucks on amazon)
Ok so this is not a "lets go for a Sunday drive on the trail with the misses.
Good chance your misses will hate this thing, if she likes it... Marry Her!!
This is a hold my beer and watch this type of machine. ( I do not endorse
drinking and riding). It has been built by a Journeyman mechanic and total gear
head, it was built with the philosy of "Bigger and better". If it broke then it
was replaced with the best money can buy. The asking price doesnt cover the
upgrades let alone a unit with this low of hours on it. Reason for selling...
The only reason any man sells his pride possions.
If you want more info please call. Please read the ad twice before calling,
lots of the quiestions I get have been identified in the ad.
Wed, May 15, 5:45 PM
Harbour Grace, Avalon Peninsula
SAVE $2300 On A New 2017 Yamaha YZ450F Dirtbike
2017 Yamaha YZ450F
SALE: $7499.00 (Plus Freight/PDI, Tax, License)
Finance for only $74 bi-weekly/72 months
Contact Ken or Michael for more details
596-5957 or 596-5971
* Revolutionary reversed engine design with front mounted FI system & rear
* Mass centralizing rearward-slanted-cylinder helps keeps weight centred in
* Launch Control System
* "Battery-less" 44mm throttle body FI & easy access airbox
* Compact aluminum Bilateral Beam frame & aluminum swingarm
* Industry-leading, fully adjustable KYB® "SSS" fork & Monocross rear
* Large 270 mm front disc brake & twin piston caliper
* GYTR® Power Tuner ReadyENGINE
* Design goals for the YZ450F are a balance of easy cornering, a lightweight
& compact feeling due to excellent mass centralization and a deep power band
tuned for excellent "ride-ability & controllability".
* "Reversed" liquid-cooled, 450cc, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), 4-stroke, single
with fuel injection.
* Rearward slanted, reversed cylinder design.
* rearward slant moves a significant amount of rotating weight toward the
centre of the chassis
* rearward slanted design centralizes mass for excellent handling & a light
* "Reversed" engine design (FI system is front mounted, exhaust exits from
rear of cylinder).
* FI throttle body & air box are front mounted, providing a straight intake
* straight intake path into the cylinder, provides optimum fuel/ air flow for
* front mounted intake keeps fuel cooler since engine heat has less effect on
incoming fuel (cooler fuel is more dense & increases power)
* design centralizes mass for light, agile handling
* Compact 4-valve cylinder head features a 12.5:1 compression ratio.
* 37 mm titanium intake valves & 30.5 mm titanium exhaust valves
* 4-valve design offers optimum flow for excellent power & torque
* compact combustion chamber design
* Lightweight, hollow intake & exhaust cams
* excellent power & controllability in the low to mid rpm range
* strong high rpm power
* Lightweight titanium valves use load-reduced oval valve springs.
* titanium reduces reciprocating weight & allows for a higher rpm limit (40%
lighter than steel valves)
* reduced friction (load reduced) valve springs
* Automatic cam chain tensioner.
* reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
* special cam chain "sliders" reduce internal frictional losses.
* Lightweight, ceramic composite plated aluminum cylinder.
* reduced weight... no sleeve or heavy liner... plating is sprayed directly
on the aluminum block
* ceramic coating insures faster, more uniform heat dissipation
* coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston,
reducing friction & increasing power
* Cylinder is "offset" relative to the crankshaft (to exhaust side)
* reduces frictional losses between piston & cylinder wall during the power
* Cylinder "cutaways" allow air "trapped" under the piston to enter a side
chamber (or cutaway).
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* Crankcase also utilizes special "cutaways"
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* crankcase cutaways match cylinder cutaways for maximum efficiency
* Lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston.
* lightweight design means faster throttle response
* reduced mechanical vibration for excellent durability
* special coating on piston skirt reduces friction
* Piston oil cooler jet nozzle directs oil to the cylinder, rod & underside
* reduces piston, cylinder & rod temperatures for excellent durability
* Carburized (type of heat treatment) connecting rod for excellent durability.
* Lightweight gear driven balancer shaft.
* reduces vibration for improved rider comfort & reduces rider fatigue
* 5-speed transmission utilizes a 2-bar, floating shift guide system & a 14
mm shift shaft.
* smooth, positive shifts
* good durability in the event of a crash (14 mm shift shaft)
* see spec page for gear ratios
* Heavy duty, multi-plate, clutch with quick access magnesium outer cover.
* quick access outer cover provides fast & easy clutch access
* light lever pull for reduced hand fatigue
* 44mm Keihin throttle body fuel injection system.
* 12-hole injector
* maximizes fuel atomization for more complete combustion & excellent power
* FI benefits include automatic adjustments to insure the optimum fuel - air
ratio regardless of outside air temperature & altitude
* other benefits include excellent starting & excellent throttle response
* cold start knob also doubles as an idle adjuster
* The injector spray pattern, spray direction and the distance to the intake
valves have been optimized. Forward mounted straight intake tract helps to
maximize the benefits of the FI system & overall power output.
* Optional, compact, hand held "GYTR Power Tuner" allows tailoring of both
fuel injection duration & ignition mapping.
* 9- different setting points can be accessed for both fuel duration &
* maps can be stored & shared with other Power Tuners if desired
* easy access GYTR Power Tuner connector port
* Revised forward mounted air box with washable, dual stage foam air filter.
* No tools required to access air filter
* new air box cover & new quick release fastners
* washable design reduces maintenance costs
* Launch control system (LCS).
* provides smoother, quicker starts with less wheel spin & front wheel lift
* allows rider to concentrate on clutch control, body position & machine
* system functions in 1st & 2nd gears only and is disabled as soon as the
bike is shifted into 3rd gear
* ECU controls the system and adjusts rpm to limit wheel spin & wheelies
* activation button is on the LHS handlebar & features a LED indicator light.
* Special "G" sensor system
* shuts down fuel injection system if bike lies on its side for more than 10
* helps prevent costly engine damage
* no special procedure to re-start the bike... just kick it and go.
* Works-style race-spec "barrel adjuster" for on-the-fly clutch lever free
* Compact, lightweight "Bilateral Beam" aluminum frame.
* centralizes mass for exceptional handling & manoeuvrability
* frame offers an optimum rigidity balance between strength, rigidity & tuned
flex, plus excellent shock absorbing qualities
* frame design offers excellent "rider - machine communication" (a.k.a.
* key goal of the chassis is fast & easy cornering ... one of the main keys
to winning races
* Lightweight, tapered aluminum swingarm.
* lightweight design reduces unsprung weight for optimum suspension
* excellent rear wheel traction & control
* 25mm rear axle
* Lightweight detachable rear sub frame.
* constructed of square-section, lightweight aluminum pipe with no bends
* allows easy access when servicing rear suspension components
* detachable design reduces costs in the event of a loop out
* Adjustable handlebar holders offer a total of 4 different handlebar
positions with an adjustment range of 30mm.
* suits wide variety of rider sizes
* handlebar holders are rubber mounted for reduced vibration & improved rider
* Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
* TCV enhances damping from mid to full stroke & improves bottoming
* TCV offers more precise control throughout the full suspension stroke
* TCV is located on the upside of the spring & its function is controlled by
piston speed, not piston position, hence the term "Speed Sensitive System fork".
* Monocross link rear suspension with 315 mm (12.4") of wheel travel.
* features a fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback shock
* separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping
* shock is in-line with the center axis of the frame for excellent control
* shock adjustments include: threaded spring preload, 20 -way low-speed
compression damping, 2 turns of high speed compression damping & 30-way rebound
* 270mm floating front "wave-style" disc & compact Nissin twin piston caliper.
* wave disc design reduces weight & improves cooling (wave design offer more
surface area for better cooling)
* excellent braking performance
* "Shorty style" adjustable front brake lever can be adjusted to fit various
* 245 mm rear disc brake features a "wave-style" disc & single piston Nissin
caliper & master cylinder.
* revised rear motor for improved heat resistance
* Rear caliper & lower portion of the wave disc are protected by heavy duty
* Lightweight, plastic resin 7.5 litre fuel tank
* reduces centre of gravity & centralizes mass for exceptional handling & a
* tank can be flipped on its back without disconnecting fuel line (easy
servicing under the tank)
* compact in-tank electric fuel pump
* Compact body work.
* reduces weight & enhances the lightweight feel and look of the YZ450F
* flat design, "minimal" bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements & a
natural riding position
* minimal design aids in keeping the body looking good (less plastic to
scratch or damage)
* graphics are impregnated directly into the plastic rad shrouds & will not
peel off or get damaged by pressure washing
* Flat seat design.
* provides easy rider movements
* features a "cap cover" to access the fuel cap
* non-slip seat cover material resists clogging with dirt or mud
* Rugged Excel rims.
* excellent durability
* reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance & handling
* front rim size is 1.60 x 21", rear is 2.15 x 19"
* hub features second bearing on sprocket side for increased rigidity &