Winter is coming...and increasing electricity bills!
Do you use electric heaters (maybe even baseboard heaters)? Or do you use an
oil furnace? If you said yes to either of those questions, then you need our
help! Most people need the same thing at this time of year. A warm, comfortable
house. We can help you with that! Here at Newfound Energies, we sell and install
Rinnai Propane Direct Vent Wall Furnaces. YES - PROPANE! What makes these
heaters so great?
* These heaters are very COMPACT, taking up just 18 inches of your wall
space! And because they have a modern, attractive design and measure only 10"
thick and 27" high, they're a complement to any room.
* You also don't have to worry about tearing up your house either, these
heaters areDIRECT VENT. That means we'll just put a vent straight through the
wall behind the unit, so there's no expensive duct work to install!
* PROPANE! These are propane heaters so you get all the benefits of propane!
No more worries about the rapidly increasing oil and electricity costs.
* These units are very QUIET, using swept blades in the convection fan and
parts which normally expand and contract with temperature changes are designed
to do so quietly.
* COMFORTABLE! These heaters blow the hot air along the floor at 2" so the
floor and your feet are always warm.
* With a child lock, overheating detection, power surge protection, auto
shutdown and more, these units are designed withSAFETY in mind.
* Rinnai direct vent wall furnaces are programmable, sensitive to temperature
changes within 0.5 degrees, provide precise propane flow with a seven-stage
modulating gas valve and requiring only 41 watts of electricity they are
* How do you find out more? Call Gerry at 689-6626 today! Watch this video to
see why a Rinnai Direct Vent Propane Wall Furnace is the solution you've been
Did you know that while you're at work all day, your hot water boiler is still
using electricity? That's right it keeps burning electricity to keep the water
hot while you're gone. Not that efficient is it? So what's the solution? We can
help you out here as well because Newfound Energies also sells and installs
Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters!
What is a tankless water heater? Some people refer to it as hot water on demand
, and they are pretty accurate. It's a propane furnace that your water line
runs through, so as the cold water runs through it gets heated instantly. This
means instant hot water for your shower, tub, sink and more. Watch this Hot
Water Wisdom video. It really helps all of us see why tankless is better: Why
are Tankless Water Heaters so good?
* Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters are extremely EFFICIENT! They only heat water
as you need it, so they're not cutting in throughout the day, heating and
reheating water when it's not being used.
* Often called "Hot Water On Demand", these heaters deliver an ENDLESS SUPPLY
of hot water! The water is heated as it runs through the line so you never have
to worry about the fourth person getting stuck with a cold shower, or having no
hot water for the dishes.
* Traditional hot water tanks or boilers have a short life and when they
break down, it's usually a big, soggy, wet mess all over the floor. So along
with a costly, unexpected tank replacement you have to deal with a mess and in
some cases water damage! Skip those problems with a Rinnai Tankless Water
Heater that last2X LONGER!
* These heaters run on PROPANE which has lots of benefits. For one, propane
heat is instant - when it cuts in the water is brought up to temperature in
split-seconds, not in minutes! For another, you get to reduce costly
electricity bills every year when using a Propane fuelled tankless water heater.
* Call our expert, Gerry Skinner, at 689-6626 to find out more and get your
home assessed forFREE. Can it really give me as much hot water as I need, and
can it really deliver hot water in just seconds? Yes it can! Watch this to see
how Tankless Water Heaters work:
Want to know more about Propane Furnaces and Hot Water On Demand? Well, look
no further! Just call us at689-6626 or toll free 1-866-895-6626 . Check out our
website at or drop in to see us at 98 Dogberry Hill Road in St. Philip's, you
can even click here for a . COMING SOON: Newfound Energies is opening
Newfoundland and Labrador's firstRenewable Energy Retail Store. We'll be
* Propane Wall Furnaces
* Tankless Water Heaters
* Ductless Heat Pumps / Air Conditioning (Napoleon)
* Solar Panels
* Wind Turbines
* Deep Cycle Batteries
* Inverters, Transfer Switches, Controllers and more
* Everything you need to go OFF-GRID or just reduce your electrical bill!
Yes, your ONE STOP SOLAR SHOP is coming soon to Kenmount Road!