Bob's Fender Shop has been supplying Commercial and Residential customers with
high-quality parts for over 30 years! If you're fixing up your car after a
collision, or if you're restoring your classic car, we've got the parts you
need! We stock lots of RUST REPAIR PANELS because we know that in Newfoundland
rust is a problem. Don't let rust ruin your vehicle, call Bob's Fender Shop at
(709) 368-7038 today for Rust Repair Panels and stop the rust before it stops
you! Need to fix a rusty panel on your Silverado, RAM, F-150 or Sierra? We've
got what you need for most makes and models:
* Rocker Panels
* Cab Corners
* Rear Wheel Patch Panels
* and more!
Restoring your Classic or Muscle Car back to it's glory days? We have the
parts you need for that too:
* Full Car Bodies
* Sheet Metal
* Weather Strips
* One-Piece Floor Pans
* and everything else!
If you need CAPA certified parts which meet or exceed OEM standards, but are
just a fraction of the cost, call Bob's Fender Shop at (709) 368-7038 today!
* Bumper Covers
* and more! We also custom-order car and truck accessories such as:
* Hood Deflectors
* Vent Shades
* LED Lights
* Leveling Kits
* Weather Tech Floor Mats
* Jeep Accessories
* and anything else you need!
If you're not sure what you need, just call us at (709) 368-7038 or drop into
our location in Mount Pearl,, just off of Park Ave. Gary Ford has been running
the shop for years, dealing with suppliers to bring customers what they need,
so he can help you out.Bob Ford has decades of experience restoring classic and
muscle cars so if you're restoring a car and aren't sure what you need - don't
worry because Bob knows! What else? We also carry tires! So make us your
one-stop-shop and let us take care of you, so you can take care of your vehicle!
Call 709-368-7038 , or visit us at: Bob's Fender Shop
5A Riverview Ave, Mount Pearl
A1L 1N9 If you need help finding us, below is a map. You can also click this
link to bring up an interactive map on your computer or phone:
Mount Pearl, Avalon Peninsula
Wed, Jan 9, 9:08 PM
paradise, Avalon Peninsula
fly fishing rods for sale in bay roberts area.call 6823402. also ice auger.30.00
Thu, Jan 17, 2:36 PM
CBS, Avalon Peninsula
3 Antique Fly Rods multiple joints to each one, all in excellent cdn dates
back to1930/40s. $450.00 ono for the three.
Sun, Jan 20, 7:56 PM
Grand Falls-Windsor, Central/Interior
Vintage 1940s Gold Tiger Split Bamboo Fly rod . Made in Japan Very nice
Tue, Jan 8, 11:43 AM
English hr east, Burin Peninsula
Orvis fly rod 10ft 31/8 oz 7wt line with hard shell tube case only used twice,
orvis reel, vest size m/l
Sat, Jan 19, 2:28 PM
Conception bay south, Avalon Peninsula
Paid 250 for the road it is a 4 piece rod comes with carrying case also. The
rod was only used twice and in nee condition
Wed, Dec 26, 12:32 PM
Stjohns, Avalon Peninsula
Loop incite rod / reel combo with upgraded line $250
Sat, Jan 19, 8:25 AM
Mt. Pearl NL, Avalon Peninsula
I have a vintage white bear bamboo fly or fishing rod 5 piece.
Thu, Jan 17, 5:06 PM
shearstown, Avalon Peninsula
Sth caribeen 9/10 reel excellent condition, new floating shark skin line with
braided loop and backing, never used reel.
Tue, Dec 11, 9:52 AM
bell island, Avalon Peninsula
I have 3 pairs of ORVIS chest waders and boots and 3 fly rod cases (4 piece)
all with the tag still on and various hooks and flys. msg with reasonable offers
Sun, Jan 6, 11:28 PM
Goulds, Avalon Peninsula
Great set for some one just starting out, redington rod, vest streamside
waders(size 11) and orvis fly case with flys. Text for best response
Thu, Jan 17, 11:32 AM
St.Johns, Avalon Peninsula
2 piece conversion kit for a 3wt Tfo BVK. Converts the 8ft rod into a 10ft
czech nymphing/switch rod. Only a few cosmetic scratches on it, essentially
like new. Asking 100$ obo
Tue, Dec 11, 8:46 AM
Multiple assortment of Nails different lengths, different colors ,these are
only a few of what i have? I will customize for your preference in color or
colors..Also have 3 inch long flies for trolling. . Looking for fishing rods
with lost or broken eyes for repair.
Sun, Dec 16, 9:27 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
The Rolls Royce of float tubes. Three hundred pounds capacity. C/W on-board
cooler.shoulder pack for easy carrying, Scotty fly rod holder, the finest kick
fins money can buy, anchor/rope (all optional)
C/W carry straps both on float tube and carry bag I have a new medium X size
10 foot chest waders I purchased for use in the Outcast and a pair of new size
10 wading boots as well that can be negotiated with the purchaser.
Wed, Jan 23, 4:49 PM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
Sled is in good shape and registered in my name. Had lots of recent work
completed including new skis, ski rods, carbs cleaned and new carb boots
installed, adjustable fly riser 4-6” with pro taper bars, race can, new belt
and spark plugs. All walker evans piggyback shocks that were just rebuilt. Has
hand/thumb warmers and electronic reverse, 1.5” track (not in the best shape
but still works fine). Reason for selling is I bought a new machine.
Fri, Jan 18, 2:06 PM
Harbour Grace, Avalon Peninsula
SAVE $2300 On A New 2017 Yamaha YZ450F Dirtbike
FINANCE FOR AS LOW AS 4.49% UP TO 60 MONTHS
2017 Yamaha YZ450F
SALE: $7499.00 (Plus Freight/PDI, Tax, Licence)
Contact Ken or Michael for more details
596-5957 or 596-5971
* Revolutionary reversed engine design with front mounted FI system & rear
* Mass centralizing rearward-slanted-cylinder helps keeps weight centred in
* Launch Control System
* "Battery-less" 44mm throttle body FI & easy access airbox
* Compact aluminum Bilateral Beam frame & aluminum swingarm
* Industry-leading, fully adjustable KYB® "SSS" fork & Monocross rear
* Large 270 mm front disc brake & twin piston caliper
* GYTR® Power Tuner ReadyENGINE
* Design goals for the YZ450F are a balance of easy cornering, a lightweight
& compact feeling due to excellent mass centralization and a deep power band
tuned for excellent "ride-ability & controllability".
* "Reversed" liquid-cooled, 450cc, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), 4-stroke, single
with fuel injection.
* Rearward slanted, reversed cylinder design.
* rearward slant moves a significant amount of rotating weight toward the
centre of the chassis
* rearward slanted design centralizes mass for excellent handling & a light
* "Reversed" engine design (FI system is front mounted, exhaust exits from
rear of cylinder).
* FI throttle body & air box are front mounted, providing a straight intake
* straight intake path into the cylinder, provides optimum fuel/ air flow for
* front mounted intake keeps fuel cooler since engine heat has less effect on
incoming fuel (cooler fuel is more dense & increases power)
* design centralizes mass for light, agile handling
* Compact 4-valve cylinder head features a 12.5:1 compression ratio.
* 37 mm titanium intake valves & 30.5 mm titanium exhaust valves
* 4-valve design offers optimum flow for excellent power & torque
* compact combustion chamber design
* Lightweight, hollow intake & exhaust cams
* excellent power & controllability in the low to mid rpm range
* strong high rpm power
* Lightweight titanium valves use load-reduced oval valve springs.
* titanium reduces reciprocating weight & allows for a higher rpm limit (40%
lighter than steel valves)
* reduced friction (load reduced) valve springs
* Automatic cam chain tensioner.
* reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
* special cam chain "sliders" reduce internal frictional losses.
* Lightweight, ceramic composite plated aluminum cylinder.
* reduced weight... no sleeve or heavy liner... plating is sprayed directly
on the aluminum block
* ceramic coating insures faster, more uniform heat dissipation
* coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston,
reducing friction & increasing power
* Cylinder is "offset" relative to the crankshaft (to exhaust side)
* reduces frictional losses between piston & cylinder wall during the power
* Cylinder "cutaways" allow air "trapped" under the piston to enter a side
chamber (or cutaway).
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* Crankcase also utilizes special "cutaways"
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* crankcase cutaways match cylinder cutaways for maximum efficiency
* Lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston.
* lightweight design means faster throttle response
* reduced mechanical vibration for excellent durability
* special coating on piston skirt reduces friction
* Piston oil cooler jet nozzle directs oil to the cylinder, rod & underside
* reduces piston, cylinder & rod temperatures for excellent durability
* Carburized (type of heat treatment) connecting rod for excellent durability.
* Lightweight gear driven balancer shaft.
* reduces vibration for improved rider comfort & reduces rider fatigue
* 5-speed transmission utilizes a 2-bar, floating shift guide system & a 14
mm shift shaft.
* smooth, positive shifts
* good durability in the event of a crash (14 mm shift shaft)
* see spec page for gear ratios
* Heavy duty, multi-plate, clutch with quick access magnesium outer cover.
* quick access outer cover provides fast & easy clutch access
* light lever pull for reduced hand fatigue
* 44mm Keihin throttle body fuel injection system.
* 12-hole injector
* maximizes fuel atomization for more complete combustion & excellent power
* FI benefits include automatic adjustments to insure the optimum fuel - air
ratio regardless of outside air temperature & altitude
* other benefits include excellent starting & excellent throttle response
* cold start knob also doubles as an idle adjuster
* The injector spray pattern, spray direction and the distance to the intake
valves have been optimized. Forward mounted straight intake tract helps to
maximize the benefits of the FI system & overall power output.
* Optional, compact, hand held "GYTR Power Tuner" allows tailoring of both
fuel injection duration & ignition mapping.
* 9- different setting points can be accessed for both fuel duration &
* maps can be stored & shared with other Power Tuners if desired
* easy access GYTR Power Tuner connector port
* Revised forward mounted air box with washable, dual stage foam air filter.
* No tools required to access air filter
* new air box cover & new quick release fastners
* washable design reduces maintenance costs
* Launch control system (LCS).
* provides smoother, quicker starts with less wheel spin & front wheel lift
* allows rider to concentrate on clutch control, body position & machine
* system functions in 1st & 2nd gears only and is disabled as soon as the
bike is shifted into 3rd gear
* ECU controls the system and adjusts rpm to limit wheel spin & wheelies
* activation button is on the LHS handlebar & features a LED indicator light.
* Special "G" sensor system
* shuts down fuel injection system if bike lies on its side for more than 10
* helps prevent costly engine damage
* no special procedure to re-start the bike... just kick it and go.
* Works-style race-spec "barrel adjuster" for on-the-fly clutch lever free
* Compact, lightweight "Bilateral Beam" aluminum frame.
* centralizes mass for exceptional handling & manoeuvrability
* frame offers an optimum rigidity balance between strength, rigidity & tuned
flex, plus excellent shock absorbing qualities
* frame design offers excellent "rider - machine communication" (a.k.a.
* key goal of the chassis is fast & easy cornering ... one of the main keys
to winning races
* Lightweight, tapered aluminum swingarm.
* lightweight design reduces unsprung weight for optimum suspension
* excellent rear wheel traction & control
* 25mm rear axle
* Lightweight detachable rear sub frame.
* constructed of square-section, lightweight aluminum pipe with no bends
* allows easy access when servicing rear suspension components
* detachable design reduces costs in the event of a loop out
* Adjustable handlebar holders offer a total of 4 different handlebar
positions with an adjustment range of 30mm.
* suits wide variety of rider sizes
* handlebar holders are rubber mounted for reduced vibration & improved rider
* Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
* TCV enhances damping from mid to full stroke & improves bottoming
* TCV offers more precise control throughout the full suspension stroke
* TCV is located on the upside of the spring & its function is controlled by
piston speed, not piston position, hence the term "Speed Sensitive System fork".
* Monocross link rear suspension with 315 mm (12.4") of wheel travel.
* features a fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback shock
* separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping
* shock is in-line with the center axis of the frame for excellent control
* shock adjustments include: threaded spring preload, 20 -way low-speed
compression damping, 2 turns of high speed compression damping & 30-way rebound
* 270mm floating front "wave-style" disc & compact Nissin twin piston caliper.
* wave disc design reduces weight & improves cooling (wave design offer more
surface area for better cooling)
* excellent braking performance
* "Shorty style" adjustable front brake lever can be adjusted to fit various
* 245 mm rear disc brake features a "wave-style" disc & single piston Nissin
caliper & master cylinder.
* revised rear motor for improved heat resistance
* Rear caliper & lower portion of the wave disc are protected by heavy duty
* Lightweight, plastic resin 7.5 litre fuel tank
* reduces centre of gravity & centralizes mass for exceptional handling & a
* tank can be flipped on its back without disconnecting fuel line (easy
servicing under the tank)
* compact in-tank electric fuel pump
* Compact body work.
* reduces weight & enhances the lightweight feel and look of the YZ450F
* flat design, "minimal" bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements & a
natural riding position
* minimal design aids in keeping the body looking good (less plastic to
scratch or damage)
* graphics are impregnated directly into the plastic rad shrouds & will not
peel off or get damaged by pressure washing
* Flat seat design.
* provides easy rider movements
* features a "cap cover" to access the fuel cap
* non-slip seat cover material resists clogging with dirt or mud
* Rugged Excel rims.
* excellent durability
* reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance & handling
* front rim size is 1.60 x 21", rear is 2.15 x 19"
* hub features second bearing on sprocket side for increased rigidity &