Fri, Sep 25, 10:15 AM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
Scion tc, very clean
Sun roof. New tires
The 2015 Scion tC compact coupe stands apart from the herds of sedans and
crossovers -- just far enough beyond the mainstream to stamp its own character.
Here are 5 reasons why the tC could rock your world: Sleek Street Style This
isn't your mom's SUV. There's nothing boxy or boring about these sharp looks.
LED front accent lamps and LED taillights are the perfect finishing touches,
while the 18-inch alloy wheels and chrome exhaust tip add a little attitude.
Effective Engine In a car this compact, the same 2.5-liter engine that powers
the ho-hum Camry comes alive, and its 179 horsepower feels way more energetic.
And because it's made by Toyota, you know it'll keep going and going and going.
Equipped for Fun No need to spend extra on things like a 300-watt Pioneer audio
system or a leather-wrapped flat-bottomed steering wheel. They're already
included. And the tC's suspension was upgraded for the previous model year, so
you're more than ready to roll. Surprising Space There's plenty of room for
friends behind those cool front bucket seats. The rear seats even recline,
which is uncommon for a coupe. And the standard panoramic sunroof makes the
cabin feel even . Yet there's no skimping on safety essentials like airbags and
anti-lock disc brakes, or creature comforts like air conditioning and Bluetooth
technology. Scion even throws in free maintenance for 2 years as part of the
deal. Autotrader Says The cool and capable 2015 Scion tC mixes it up with
talents that appeal to your eyes, ears and the seat of your pants. All wrapped
up in Toyota quality for a reasonable price.
Sat, Oct 10, 11:03 AM
Mount Pearl, Avalon Peninsula
Class 1, Towing Capacity - 2,000 lbs. Hitch Opening - 1-1/4 inch. Installation
Time - 15 Minutes. No Drilling Required.
• Economical Class I Receiver Style Hitch
• 1-1/4" Square Receiver Tube Opening
• Removable Drawbar, Pin and Clip Sold Separately
• Attaches to Frame and Bumper
• E-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
• Rated up to 2,000 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
• Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
• Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
• Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
• Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
• Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
• Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Product Fits
2011 - 2013 Scion, tC, All Styles
2008 - 2013 Scion, xB, Except Release Series