Mon, Oct 26, 8:46 AM
Grand Falls-Windsor, Central/Interior
Check out this incredible 2019 Yamaha MT-09. This machine is equipped with
many great features including the following:
* Compact, 847cc, DOHC, 12-valve (4-valves/cyl) inline triple
* Assist & slipper clutch Traction control system (2 modes plus off)
* 41 mm inverted fork with compression & rebound damping adjustment
* ABS equipped brakes
* Super aggressive, LED "twin eye" headlights & full LED lighting
* Swingarm mounted rear fender & license plate holder
* Accessory quick shifter ready.
* Triple auxiliary DC connectors (2 x 2A & 1 x 5A)
* Lightweight forged aluminum footrests, shifter and rear brake pedal
* Lockable steering
* Excessive lean angle engine cut-out switch (if unit is on its side the
engine will shut down)
* Durable "O"-ring drive chain
* Convenient oil level sight glass
* Low-maintenance sealed battery (battery should be charged during winter
For more information, contact our knowledegable sales staff at 709-489-8111 or
Financing is available.
*Unit prices are subject to applicable taxes, freight & PDI charges.
Thu, Oct 22, 10:16 AM
. Just Arrived The New 2021 Yamaha YZ Dirt Bikes.
YZ450F (Four Stroke), YZ250X (Two Stroke), and YZ125X (Two Stroke).
Special Financing Rates Starting at 1.95%
Existing Yamaha Customers Qualify for an Additional .50% Loyalty Interest Rate
2021 Yamaha YZ450F
Combining class-leading performance and suspension with the smartphone Power
Tuner app, the YZ450F is the bike of choice for race winners.
· Ultimate Open Class YZ®
More Power. Better Handling. Simply put, the 2021 YZ450F™ is better
everywhere. With a more compact motor, a thoroughly refined and balanced
chassis and improved ergonomics, the YZ450F gives the rider the ability to
perform at their best, lap after lap.
· Yamaha Power Tuner App
Yamaha’s free of charge and industry-leading Power Tuner app puts the
flexibility and precision tunability of the GYTR® Power Tuner into your
smartphone. Make fueling and ignition timing changes instantly and upload them
to the bike for ultimate track-side tuning, or use the handlebar-mounted switch
to change fueling maps on the fly.
· Compact and Cutting-Edge Fuel-Injected Engine
Inside the ultra-compact new motor, a high-compression cylinder head, forged
piston, aggressive cam profiles and much more work together to give YZ450F
riders the best balance of open-class power with controllability. Plus, the
electric start makes it even easier.
· Advanced Alloy Frame
Yamaha’s bilateral beam aluminum frame features updated main spars, triple
clamps and engine mounting points that centralize mass and provide an ideal
rigidity balance between cornering feel and straight-line confidence.
· Class-Leading Suspension
Yamaha's spring-type forks with refined, speed-sensitive damping give
industry-leading suspension performance straight out of the box.
· Cylinder Head
The YZ450F's potent motor includes combustion chamber geometry with steeper
valve angles, aggressive cam profiles, a high compression piston with low
friction rings, longer connection rod, larger exhaust head pipe connector, a
high flow air filter, more efficient breather system and more—all while fitting
under a smaller and lighter magnesium valve cover.
· Smoother Shifting
Gear widths and shapes improve shifting feel and precision without
sacrificing Yamaha's legendary reliability under racing conditions.
· Bilateral Beam Frame
The YZ450F aluminum frame features flex characteristics that give riders the
ultimate combination of precise cornering performance, traction and bump
stability. By tuning the rigidity balance of the chassis with changes to the
lateral beams and engine cradle tube thickness as well as engine mounts, top
triple clamp and front axle, the 2021 YZ450F takes rider confidence to new
· New Braking Systems
The rigid front caliper and compact rear caliper work with the pads and discs
to boost brake feel and controllability while the 240mm rear brake rotor
dissipates heat more efficiently for more consistent performance under racing
· Suspension Tuning
The front and rear damping, tuned in concert with the chassis, improve
cornering performance, traction and bump absorption. With smoother chassis
movement, the rider is able to make the most of the engine's exceptional power
with greater confidence.
The YZ250X is optimized for the unique demands of cross country and enduro
racing. The YPVS-equipped 249 cc two-stroke engine is combined with a
wide-ratio five-speed transmission for the ultimate cross country powerplant.
· ?"Re-tuned" engine Vs. YZ250 (head, ignition, porting & YPVS)
· Wider ratio transmission gears Vs. YZ250 (3rd gear & higher)
· Heavy duty clutch
· Expansion chamber shape
· Unique front & rear suspension settings
· 18" rear wheel
Level up your performance. Designed to be the perfect stepping stone toward a
full size cross-country machine, the YZ125X is the pinnacle of lightweight,
two-stroke performance on the race course.
· YZ125 two-stroke engine with Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
· Model-specific CDI unit
· Racing intake system
· Ultra-lightweight YZ125-spec frame
· Industry-leading, XC-specific adjustable KYB suspension
· Smooth shifting, 6-speed, close ratio transmission
*Cash prices shown, financing O.A.C. available. Unit prices are subject to
applicable taxes, licence, freight and PDI charges.