Fri, Nov 27, 3:43 PM
Deer Lake, West Coast
2020 High Country Sled Deck
- Side extensions
- Tie Down bars
- Rubber flooring
- All aluminium construction
Available in black for $3995
Sat, Oct 31, 9:57 PM
Pasadena, West Coast
All aluminum Construction
Floor coated with protectant against ski rod marks
Adjustable Width (Single or Double wide)
Adjustable Legs (5.5’, 6.5’, or 8’ box lengths)
All LED Lighting
Legs are attached underneath for added strength
10’ telescopic Ramp
Ski Tie Downs
Only Used 1 time
Selling because I don’t need it anymore
More Info in Pictures!
Mon, Nov 9, 7:26 PM
carbonear, Avalon Peninsula
2006 haulmark enclosed trailer
New tires last summer
V nose 32 ft drive in drive out
Propane heater and tool box
Fits five sleds
70 inches high x 90 inches wide
Tue, Nov 24, 2:18 PM
!!! Don't miss out on our Holiday Sales Event with Promotional Financing and
Introducing the all new 2021 POLARIS
550 Voyageur 155
For riders looking for an all-purpose sport-utility snowmobile - plus the
reliable performance and great value of the fan-cooled, durable 550 engine.
* Engine: 550 Fan
* Front Shock: Polaris IFP
* Front Suspension: RMK Adjustable
* Front Track Shock: Polaris IFP
* Rear Track Shock: Polaris IFP
* Track Width/Length/Height: 15 x 155 x 1.6 Cobra
This could be yours for approximately $54 weekly (OAC).
All credit welcome so don't find yourself without a sled this Winter!
Mon, Nov 23, 6:50 PM
Paradise, Avalon Peninsula
- Here are full Dimensions
- Height Inside 87 Inches
- Door Opening Height 80 Inches
- Inside Width 86 Inches
- Length 191 Inches Plus 20' V-Nose
- Rear Ramp Door
- Side man Door
- Interior Lights
- Not a Drive Thru Trailer
- Easily Fit 3 Sleds with loads of room to spare
- I will get more pics later
- Manufactured in Alberta with Square stock Steel not the slight C- or L
Trailer was towed from Alberta and not used since
Great deal for somebody thats looking for the extra-extra height for their
Side By Side
For more info or to view Call/text/Email
Tue, Nov 24, 12:39 PM
St. John's, Avalon Peninsula
25 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!!
2021 LEGEND 7.5 x 19 ALL ALUMINUM EXPLORER ATV SLED SIDE X SIDE TRAILER. FULLY
FINISHED INTERIORS WITH HD TIE DOWNS, HELMET/ TOOL CABINETS, DRIVE N AND OUT
DOUBLE SPRING ASSISTED RAMPS WITH STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE, EXTRA 12 INCHES OF
HEIGHT FOR SXS'S, TU TONE EXTERIOR GRAPHICS PACKAGES WITH CENTER CHROME
DIVIDERS, NEVER SWELL ENGINEERED FLOORING, ALL LED LIGHTS, 2 ROOF WENTS, FUEL
DOORS, SIGNATURE LIGHTED LEGEND GRAB HANDLES, FULLY BOXED 3 X 6 FRAME FOR
SUPERIOR STRENGTH, BETTER FRAME MORE WELDS PER JOIN THEN THE COMPETITION. ALL
LEGENDS FEATURE TORSION 3500 LB EASY LUBE AXLES WITH NEVER ADJUST BRAKES ON
BOTH AXLES, ALLOY WHEELS WITH RADIALS AND A 2 5/16 INCH COUPLE.
$16,995.00 PLUS TAX AND LIC
Ed Wilson 682 6678
We have some of the BEST deals on like new Fully Loaded Mainland Trucks on the
Island. Regular New Weekly Arrivals...Why Buy NEW?
Extended Warranty And Financing Available. Trades Accepted. Wilsons Auto
Sales, 422 Torbay Rd St. John's NL. View Our Complete Inventory Online At
If You Have Any Questions, Or Would Like To View This Vehicle, Contact Ed
Wilson Anytime At 682-6678
Apply Online Today Through Our Secure Credit Application At:
Call Text Ed Wilson 1 709 682 6678
Fri, Nov 27, 10:55 AM
Just Arrived The All New 2021 Transporter Lite.
Call or Email for Special In-store Pricing.
Interest rates as low as 1.95%.
Plus Current Yamaha customers receive an additional 0.50% rate discount.
2021 Yamaha TRANSPORTER LITE
The Yamaha Transporter Lite is the affordable and maneuverable two-stroke
utility snowmobile you can count on. Mountain skis, 146 Camso Cobra track with
1.6” lug, rugged rear rack and a fuel-injected, electric start 397cc two-stroke
make the Transporter Lite as convenient as it is practical. The smaller size
and lightweight of the Transporter Lite make it ideal for getting into tight
places deep off the trail.
· This new hi-tech 397cc engine has all the features you'd expect to
find in a top of the line sled: Computerized ignition (ECM), 3-stage exhaust
powervalve, battery-less fuel injection, electronic oil-injection and electric
start to name a few. Tuned exhaust with EPTS (exhaust pipe temperature sensor)
and a detonation sensor combine to ensure reliable performance. A lightweight,
counter balance shaft takes care of unwanted vibration delivering smooth, wide
· The sensor monitors cylinder vibration to to signal ECM in the event
of combustion detonation due to improper fuel or running conditions. Timing is
adjusted to help prevent engine damage.
· The new alloy chassis was designed to keep the weight down using
minimal parts with no compromise to its durability or function.
· The CVTech Trail Bloc drive clutch and Invance driven clutch
provides reliable, low temperature operation with wide ratio performance. The
small diamter main bearing allows the belt to sit lower in the primary, for a
super low first gear. This also creates a wider ratio transmission through the
secondary pulley, to efficiently pull every pony out of the compact engine.
· A compact digital guage gives the rider speed, rpm, fuel level,
hours and distance at a glance. There are also light indicators to warn against
any oil or engine temperature issues.
· The long 12.5 inch travel rear suspension features a hinged,
spring-loaded tail-end section that allows the rear idler wheels to travel
upwards in an arc when going over bumpy trails making the sled feel and handle
like a shorter track model. This articulating features also assists the sled
when in reverse by helping guide the track up on top of the snow, not letting
it dig in.
· This proven reliable deep-lug track provides excellent bite in both
hard-pack and powder conditions. It 146x15 inch tread is the perfect match to
the light-weight chassis whether pulling heavy loads or breaking a fresh trail.
· The power valve system tunes the exhaust port opening based on rpm
to ensure maximum torque and fuel efficiency across the power band.
· Electronic fuel injection provides efficient fuel delivery at two
different injection points in the cylinder based on engine RPM for maximum
torque and response. The computerized fuel injection ensures reliable cold
weather starting, maximum fuel range with low exhaust gas emissions
· The strong Hayes hydraulic 'Stealth' brake master-cylinder is
equipped with a composite Stealth brake lever to provide great modulation for
better feel and powerful stopping performance.
· The compact power plant weighs in under 50 lbs packing a mighty
punch with its class leading, HP/Weight ratio.
· With alloy bulk-head and tunnel heat exchangers, the engine stays
cool when things heat up.
· The lightweight Yamaha Mountain ski delivers everything you want in
a deep snow ski. Its 7 inch wide footprint enhances flotation and actively
lifts the sled’s nose up on plane in deep powder. Traction lugs on the top of
the ski give you a sure foothold when the situation gets really gnarly. The
single keel design deliver light steering effort yet confident and predictable
handling on hard pack and in fresh fluff.
· The 4.5 inch riser block positions the hooked end bars with mountain
strap within easy reach whether seated or standing.
· Derived from the sleek SRV-M Front Suspension, this new lightweight
design is ultra compact to reduce unwanted spindle and suspension component
drag in deep snow. The neutral stance allows for great maneuverability in tight
terrain along with predictable manners on the trail. The lightweight, forged
aluminum spindles join the widely spaced upper and lower control arms
producing a large caster angle for tight turning and ease of steering. .
· This unique features allows for the rear rail assembly to be locked
for maximum, on-trail track length when additional traction is required.
· Almost a thing of the past. Having a modern snowmobile with the
weight of a 30 year old fan-cooled sled opens the door for a whole new era in
snowmobiling function and fun.
· A simple push of a button causes the engine to re-start in reverse.
The audible 'back-up' beeper indicates the reverse system is engaged and
continues to beep until the button is pushed again to restart the engine in its
forward direction. A simple. lightweight and efficient way to back out of a
· Standard adjustable handlebar and throttle lever warmers are
· The 11.7 usg / 44L fuel capacity coupled with the frugal demand of
the mid-sized, EFI engine, means extended operating range for the Transporter.
· The rear rack provides a stable platform to facilitate a wide range
· Turn key electric starter combined with electronic fuel injection
provides quick and reliable ignition in all conditions.
· The tall 15.5 inch wind deflector is designed to protect the
operator with its sculpted, turn-out, shape
· The seat design offers easier transition from seated to standing.
Side to side movement is also made easier with its tapered sides to aid in
manouverability both on and off-trail. And its east to add the optional
passenger seat for two-up versatility.