Mon, May 20, 3:11 PM
Pikes Arm, Central/Interior
A beautiful rustic restoration of a 1901 cottage on a quiet little cove 20
minutes from Twillingate. View icebergs, whales, seals and sea birds right from
your sofa. Truly magical. All systems and appliances new. New 200 amp electric,
Tankless propane water heater, propane cook stove, stainless fridge and
dishwasher, beautiful wood stove in an open concept layout. Washer, dryer and
new chest freezer. Hardwood floors and walls, exposed beam ceilings. Custom
cabinets and butcher block counters with white pressed tin backsplash.
Furnishings included. Large fenced yard. Neighbors are wonderful. Three
bedrooms, two full baths, sauna, greenhouse, sun porch, 18 feet of new windows
overlooking the water. oh, and no property taxes :). $175,000 US
Sun, May 19, 10:18 PM
13 William's Place, Gander, NL
PropertyGuys.com Sign # 327545
Enter this home through a large foyer with custom ceramic inlay to welcome you
and your guests.
Off the foyer you have a front den and an un obstructed view of the great room!
Beautiful ceramic tile work throughout the home as well as custom trim work,
12 and 10 foot ceilings, and open concept living/dining/kitchen. Seamless
access to out door living for any season with a covered deck area complete with
a mineral hot tub!!
The kitchen also features a walk-in pantry as well as the laundry and half
bath as a walk through to the double attached garage.
On the opposite end of the home you have 2 large bedrooms, and a full bath.
You then enter the master bedroom complete with large walk-in closet, ensuite
bathroom with air jet tub, custom stand up, open, ceramic shower with a beach
This home is one of a kind with full ice block and cement exterior walls,
insulated inside and out making this home very efficient in summer and winter.
You HAVE to check this one out!
1 partial baths
Wed, May 22, 11:24 AM
Stephenville, West Coast
Free Delivery Island Wide along the TCH!!!
2500 RL by Heartland
-267 Sq Ft
-2 x 3500 lbs Axles
Lp Tank Capacity
-2 x 20 LBS
-6 Cu Ft/110/LP
Slide Room Height
-5'-7-1/4" Slide Room Height
-6'-8" Bedroom Ceiling Height
-3 BurnerTraditional Oven
- QueenSTANDARD FEATURES
TOP 10 SELLING FEATURES
-2” Laminated Sidewalls
-Laminated Roof (fully walkable)
-Finished Off Pass Thru Storage
-Painted Front Cap that Wraps Around the Sides
-Slam Latch Baggage Doors
-Crowned Roof (82” Interior Ceiling Height)
-Flush Slide Room Floor
-Finished Off Undercarriage of Slideroom
EXTERIOR STANDARD FEATURES
-12 volt AM/FM/CD with indoor/outdoor speakers
-Bumper with hose storage
-Slam latch baggage compartment doorsCONSTRUCTION STANDARD FEATURES
-Block foam brick insulation
-Laminated crowned roof system
-Leaf spring suspension
-Wide Trax axle system
-E-Z Lube hubs
-Enclosed and heated underbelly
-Solar prep.KITCHEN STANDARD FEATURES
-Deep bowl kitchen sink
-Pull-out kitchen faucet
-6 cu ft. double door refrigerator
-Upgraded glass top range cover
HEAT, AIR ,POWER AND WATER
-Dual ducted A/C with curvilinear roof
-Two 20# LP tanks and auto change over
-Gas/electric DSI water heater
-55 amp 12 volt power converter
-Black tank flush
-Large 52 gallon fresh water capacity
BED AND BATH STANDARD FEATURES
-Skylight in shower
-RV Queen bed
-Power vent in bathroom
-Foot flush toilet
-Shower / tub surroundSTANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
-Back-up camera prep.
Wed, May 22, 5:46 PM
Harbour Grace, Avalon Peninsula
SAVE $2300 On A New 2017 Yamaha YZ450F Dirtbike
2017 Yamaha YZ450F
SALE: $7499.00 (Plus Freight/PDI, Tax, License)
Finance for only $74 bi-weekly/72 months
Contact Ken or Michael for more details
596-5957 or 596-5971
* Revolutionary reversed engine design with front mounted FI system & rear
* Mass centralizing rearward-slanted-cylinder helps keeps weight centred in
* Launch Control System
* "Battery-less" 44mm throttle body FI & easy access airbox
* Compact aluminum Bilateral Beam frame & aluminum swingarm
* Industry-leading, fully adjustable KYB® "SSS" fork & Monocross rear
* Large 270 mm front disc brake & twin piston caliper
* GYTR® Power Tuner ReadyENGINE
* Design goals for the YZ450F are a balance of easy cornering, a lightweight
& compact feeling due to excellent mass centralization and a deep power band
tuned for excellent "ride-ability & controllability".
* "Reversed" liquid-cooled, 450cc, DOHC, 4-valve (titanium), 4-stroke, single
with fuel injection.
* Rearward slanted, reversed cylinder design.
* rearward slant moves a significant amount of rotating weight toward the
centre of the chassis
* rearward slanted design centralizes mass for excellent handling & a light
* "Reversed" engine design (FI system is front mounted, exhaust exits from
rear of cylinder).
* FI throttle body & air box are front mounted, providing a straight intake
* straight intake path into the cylinder, provides optimum fuel/ air flow for
* front mounted intake keeps fuel cooler since engine heat has less effect on
incoming fuel (cooler fuel is more dense & increases power)
* design centralizes mass for light, agile handling
* Compact 4-valve cylinder head features a 12.5:1 compression ratio.
* 37 mm titanium intake valves & 30.5 mm titanium exhaust valves
* 4-valve design offers optimum flow for excellent power & torque
* compact combustion chamber design
* Lightweight, hollow intake & exhaust cams
* excellent power & controllability in the low to mid rpm range
* strong high rpm power
* Lightweight titanium valves use load-reduced oval valve springs.
* titanium reduces reciprocating weight & allows for a higher rpm limit (40%
lighter than steel valves)
* reduced friction (load reduced) valve springs
* Automatic cam chain tensioner.
* reduces maintenance & mechanical engine noise
* special cam chain "sliders" reduce internal frictional losses.
* Lightweight, ceramic composite plated aluminum cylinder.
* reduced weight... no sleeve or heavy liner... plating is sprayed directly
on the aluminum block
* ceramic coating insures faster, more uniform heat dissipation
* coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston,
reducing friction & increasing power
* Cylinder is "offset" relative to the crankshaft (to exhaust side)
* reduces frictional losses between piston & cylinder wall during the power
* Cylinder "cutaways" allow air "trapped" under the piston to enter a side
chamber (or cutaway).
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* Crankcase also utilizes special "cutaways"
* reduces horsepower-robbing "pumping losses"
* crankcase cutaways match cylinder cutaways for maximum efficiency
* Lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston.
* lightweight design means faster throttle response
* reduced mechanical vibration for excellent durability
* special coating on piston skirt reduces friction
* Piston oil cooler jet nozzle directs oil to the cylinder, rod & underside
* reduces piston, cylinder & rod temperatures for excellent durability
* Carburized (type of heat treatment) connecting rod for excellent durability.
* Lightweight gear driven balancer shaft.
* reduces vibration for improved rider comfort & reduces rider fatigue
* 5-speed transmission utilizes a 2-bar, floating shift guide system & a 14
mm shift shaft.
* smooth, positive shifts
* good durability in the event of a crash (14 mm shift shaft)
* see spec page for gear ratios
* Heavy duty, multi-plate, clutch with quick access magnesium outer cover.
* quick access outer cover provides fast & easy clutch access
* light lever pull for reduced hand fatigue
* 44mm Keihin throttle body fuel injection system.
* 12-hole injector
* maximizes fuel atomization for more complete combustion & excellent power
* FI benefits include automatic adjustments to insure the optimum fuel - air
ratio regardless of outside air temperature & altitude
* other benefits include excellent starting & excellent throttle response
* cold start knob also doubles as an idle adjuster
* The injector spray pattern, spray direction and the distance to the intake
valves have been optimized. Forward mounted straight intake tract helps to
maximize the benefits of the FI system & overall power output.
* Optional, compact, hand held "GYTR Power Tuner" allows tailoring of both
fuel injection duration & ignition mapping.
* 9- different setting points can be accessed for both fuel duration &
* maps can be stored & shared with other Power Tuners if desired
* easy access GYTR Power Tuner connector port
* Revised forward mounted air box with washable, dual stage foam air filter.
* No tools required to access air filter
* new air box cover & new quick release fastners
* washable design reduces maintenance costs
* Launch control system (LCS).
* provides smoother, quicker starts with less wheel spin & front wheel lift
* allows rider to concentrate on clutch control, body position & machine
* system functions in 1st & 2nd gears only and is disabled as soon as the
bike is shifted into 3rd gear
* ECU controls the system and adjusts rpm to limit wheel spin & wheelies
* activation button is on the LHS handlebar & features a LED indicator light.
* Special "G" sensor system
* shuts down fuel injection system if bike lies on its side for more than 10
* helps prevent costly engine damage
* no special procedure to re-start the bike... just kick it and go.
* Works-style race-spec "barrel adjuster" for on-the-fly clutch lever free
* Compact, lightweight "Bilateral Beam" aluminum frame.
* centralizes mass for exceptional handling & manoeuvrability
* frame offers an optimum rigidity balance between strength, rigidity & tuned
flex, plus excellent shock absorbing qualities
* frame design offers excellent "rider - machine communication" (a.k.a.
* key goal of the chassis is fast & easy cornering ... one of the main keys
to winning races
* Lightweight, tapered aluminum swingarm.
* lightweight design reduces unsprung weight for optimum suspension
* excellent rear wheel traction & control
* 25mm rear axle
* Lightweight detachable rear sub frame.
* constructed of square-section, lightweight aluminum pipe with no bends
* allows easy access when servicing rear suspension components
* detachable design reduces costs in the event of a loop out
* Adjustable handlebar holders offer a total of 4 different handlebar
positions with an adjustment range of 30mm.
* suits wide variety of rider sizes
* handlebar holders are rubber mounted for reduced vibration & improved rider
* Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
* TCV enhances damping from mid to full stroke & improves bottoming
* TCV offers more precise control throughout the full suspension stroke
* TCV is located on the upside of the spring & its function is controlled by
piston speed, not piston position, hence the term "Speed Sensitive System fork".
* Monocross link rear suspension with 315 mm (12.4") of wheel travel.
* features a fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback shock
* separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping
* shock is in-line with the center axis of the frame for excellent control
* shock adjustments include: threaded spring preload, 20 -way low-speed
compression damping, 2 turns of high speed compression damping & 30-way rebound
* 270mm floating front "wave-style" disc & compact Nissin twin piston caliper.
* wave disc design reduces weight & improves cooling (wave design offer more
surface area for better cooling)
* excellent braking performance
* "Shorty style" adjustable front brake lever can be adjusted to fit various
* 245 mm rear disc brake features a "wave-style" disc & single piston Nissin
caliper & master cylinder.
* revised rear motor for improved heat resistance
* Rear caliper & lower portion of the wave disc are protected by heavy duty
* Lightweight, plastic resin 7.5 litre fuel tank
* reduces centre of gravity & centralizes mass for exceptional handling & a
* tank can be flipped on its back without disconnecting fuel line (easy
servicing under the tank)
* compact in-tank electric fuel pump
* Compact body work.
* reduces weight & enhances the lightweight feel and look of the YZ450F
* flat design, "minimal" bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements & a
natural riding position
* minimal design aids in keeping the body looking good (less plastic to
scratch or damage)
* graphics are impregnated directly into the plastic rad shrouds & will not
peel off or get damaged by pressure washing
* Flat seat design.
* provides easy rider movements
* features a "cap cover" to access the fuel cap
* non-slip seat cover material resists clogging with dirt or mud
* Rugged Excel rims.
* excellent durability
* reduces unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance & handling
* front rim size is 1.60 x 21", rear is 2.15 x 19"
* hub features second bearing on sprocket side for increased rigidity &